• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX nitrous kit for sale with Engine Management

baynsac

NSX NITROUS KIT FOR SALE WIth Engine Management
$1500 . Thats 1/2 of the price I paid for it and its only been used 2 times. if I dont sell it in 2 weeks I am just going to keep it. This is EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOU INSTALL INCLUDING THE GUAGES. NOTHING MORE TO BUY OR THAT YOU CAN EVEN ADD TO THIS EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO, I BOUGHT ALL THE SAFETY FEATURES AND OPTIONS I COULD FIND.

THIS IS THE BEST NITROUS SETUP ON AN NSX PERIOD.

Comes with FJO racing Engine managment which controls how much you spray at each rpm and each gear. So it runs just like a turbo or supercharger when you use it and you can controll exactly how much hp/tq at each Rpm. It has smooth delievry because of this and isnt hard on your engine internal and car. So when the nitrous is activated it will run like a super/turbo charger and be safe as it can be. Might not be able to use it all day everyday but ALWAYS when I need it.
This is a great setup it will only run when the fuel pressure/oil pressure is optimum, only at Wide open throttle, , not hard on the drive train or engine as there is no hard nitrous hit, it progressively increases hp/tq as the rpms/gears increase.
If you want more Power and dont want to spend $6k + on a turbo or SC
YOU CANT BEAT THIS SETUP FOR THIS PRICE....

Parts List:
Just for the FJO engine managment it was $650
Nitrous Express Polished 10lb bottle (retail $349)
Full tank with 10 lbs of nitrous. ($55)
billet aluminum bottle brackets (retail $249)
Nitrous express solenoids for nitrous and fuel, 2 ( retail $100 ea)
Dual stage wet kit fogger nozzle (retail $100
Automatic bottle opener ( can open your bottle from your car seat with a switch) Retail $149
Automatic bottle Heater with optium pressure holder ( keeps your nitrous at the right temp) Retails $150
Down Pipe ( a must on the track with nitrous ) $70-100 retail
Fuel pressure safety switch, (retail $49)
WOT switch (retail dont remember)
purge kit (retail $130)
zublin rpm window switch ( retail price:$60 )
B&m fuel pressure regulator ( retail price $60)
Autometer nitrous pressure gauge (retail $248 with sender)
Nitrous pressure gauge sending unit
Autometer AFR gauge (retail $100)

$1500 Or BEST Reasonable OFFER. Make me a deal on this now while I can take it off easy and I will make the price better for you. This IS A COMPLETE NITROUS KIT WITH ALL THE SAFETY FEATURES AND ENGINE MANAGMENT. You can controll what gear it will spray and exactly how much to spray at any gear and any rpm. Its like having a turbo or supercharger and Controlled like the stock ECU by flo Engine Managment This is the BEST NITROUS KIT OUT THERE FOR the NSX.

MAKE ME AN OFFER. YOU WONT REGRET GETTING THIS KIT. I DONT EVEN WANT TO SELL IT. but I just went with a nice Turbo kit and my engine CANT TAKE TURBO N NITROUS. So I can either leave it in there for SHow or sell it to Someone who CAN USE IT. If I dont sell it, its ok, the amount of money I invested in it I wont recoup anyhow so either way I will be ok. Let me know ASAP if you want this kit.

Back