• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners in Savannah, Hilton head area

+1 on the mini gathering . good to meet some new folks and shake hands again with the ones I already knew. IT's great making a certain Corvette driver wish he never sold his car!! Sorry Dave :tongue:LOL.
Anytime you guys want o roll up to the other port City let me know.
Charles

I'm glad everyone had a good time. I can't wait to see the pictures and especially the video. We can all be happy the Oster fell into the car instead of out of it while taking pictures. Oster has already mentioned he wants to put something together in Hinesville at his shop in a few months. Hopefully he can put something together and we can have another fun day. The drive from Richmond Hill to Hinesville could be a good drive. Another good times sounds like a drive to Charleston to visit Charles. I'd like to get another good look at that car again. I hear that back here in Savannah they may be opening up the track at Hutchison Island. If that's the case maybe we set up a run on it.

I do not want to hi-jack this thread and I am also sorry I couldn't make it to your meet but since most of you are in Georgia or close surrounding states, I would like to invite you to our NOPI/Motorsports National Car Show on the 20 and 21 of September.

It has become an annual meet for NSX owners and it is a great time for us to get together, hang out and look over each others cars and have fun.

Please read the thread here and again I am sorry I couldnt make it to this meet and greet.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109303

I'm glad everyone had a good time. I can't wait to see the pictures and especially the video. We can all be happy the Oster fell into the car instead of out of it while taking pictures. Oster has already mentioned he wants to put something together in Hinesville at his shop in a few months. Hopefully he can put something together and we can have another fun day. The drive from Richmond Hill to Hinesville could be a good drive. Another good times sounds like a drive to Charleston to visit Charles. I'd like to get another good look at that car again. I hear that back here in Savannah they may be opening up the track at Hutchison Island. If that's the case maybe we set up a run on it.

They've been talking about that track on hutchinson reopening forever. It'd be great if they finally did so I wouldn't have to go all the way to Jennings when I want some track time.

They've been talking about that track on hutchinson reopening forever. It'd be great if they finally did so I wouldn't have to go all the way to Jennings when I want some track time.
I played on that track several years before the hotel was built. Fun but not a lot of run off room. for the Bike Jennings or Roebling well VIR too

My next door neighbor mentioned it to me that the track had been reopened. I'm not sure how to find out information on how it can be used.

David

If it really is re-opened, y'all will see me there!
The only thing I miss about living down in Valdosta was being able to just head down to Jennings any time I wanted. It was about 30 minutes on the back roads. Now it's hours to any track.

My next door neighbor mentioned it to me that the track had been reopened. I'm not sure how to find out information on how it can be used.

David

You have connections David, you should be able to find out. I will check my sources too. If it is open, I am there -- like tommorow.

Well i had a little free time so i just chopped together a really short vid....im still working with the avchd video.(should have it up soon)..hd 1080i..have a little over 3 hours of vids..so yea..so I just throw together something short....

Yes i have all that footage....i have one of me doing like 130 and you just pulling......its pretty badass....but yea i have them on avchd...im still trying to work on the other vid but if you shoot me your email...ill be more than glad to send it to you...it kinda sucks really wish my car was firing on all 6 that day....but i found the problem and corrected it..

Last edited:
I loved the video :smile: I see you tried to cover all the wind noise with the music, lol. At least I heard a few exhaust notes in there.
Hopefully after you edit the video down to size, you have some pics of eveyone, as i'm still trying to keep names and faces together. Thanks for posting.
Now we just need to get on Sean to post the pics from his camera. :biggrin:
Also, like David mentioned earlier, I'd like to do a meet at the shop. Hopefully, September or October. But not interfering with dates for NSXPO in Portland. I will post more on a different thread later.

Oster

Yea it takes a while to edit out the wind...thats why i just threw that together.....and you guys lmk what parts of the day you want...its like 7.34gigs....

I'd like parts from leaving the parking lot and driving down the first stretch of road, going down the highway to downtown, riverstreet and some going out to Tybee. That sounds like the whole trip I guess. I'll take whatever you can send.

Thanks for remembering the video and camera I was stupid and left mine at home.

David

Hey guys, we are looking at having a meet in Hinesville at Liberty Tire and Brake, the shop i work at, on Sept. 14th or the 21st.
It will be a chance to see where the shop is, and let you know what services we offer and ask questions. :smile:

Druby said the 21st was best for him. There is another thread about the Meet where you can post.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109908

Oster

Back