• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parts on line?

When I had my 911 I found a great site on the web for parts. Pelican Parts. The web site was easy to search and use with tons of information. They had everything you could ever want from OEM to various upgrades and the staff really knew what they were talking about. The prices were OK too.
So who is the Pelican Parts for the NSX?

Regards,

Patrick

SugrueNSX said:
When I had my 911 I found a great site on the web for parts. Pelican Parts. The web site was easy to search and use with tons of information. They had everything you could ever want from OEM to various upgrades and the staff really knew what they were talking about. The prices were OK too.
So who is the Pelican Parts for the NSX?

Regards,

Patrick

I use pelican parts for my porsche as well. Great web site and good forums. Nothing like this site but still plenty good.

Acura of Escondido (aofeparts on ebay) was noticably cheaper than other dealer websites. If it isn't specifically listed in their ebay store, just ask & they'll get it. I got wheel locks, brake pads, taillight gaskets, touchup paint, and some small bits just last week. No problems

Back