• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX PPI Near Chicago

Hello all! New to the forum/site. Resident in Northern California. Long time Porsche/BMW owner and also Lotus in the stable. Started looking for an NA1 (91-94 preferably) around 4 months ago when my son decided that he would love for us to pursue a coupe and consider moving the Lotus to do so. Anyway.....been reading lots of threads here and very grateful for all the info and effort put into the site. The wealth of knowledge is definitely extremely helpful but can be overwhelming LOL! Looking through the posts I have learned a lot about the cars and now am hopeful there may be some here who know of a shop or trusted location near Chicago that would be willing to do a PPI on a car in that area. If you know of someone willing to take a look please reach out and let me know. Thanks!

Might be of help for you to narrow the area where the car is to north, south , or west of Chicago. If someone was local to the area, they might know someone. I had a NA1 10-12 years ago and used to use my local Acura dealer for maintenance. NSX's are rare, not sure where there might be a shop that would have expertise on them anymore.

Might be of help for you to narrow the area where the car is to north, south , or west of Chicago. If someone was local to the area, they might know someone. I had a NA1 10-12 years ago and used to use my local Acura dealer for maintenance. NSX's are rare, not sure where there might be a shop that would have expertise on them anymore.
Yeah maybe the dealer is going to be the best choice.

Back