• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R GT Clone with ITB's featured in the August issue of HondaTuning

I just wanted to congratulate Dan (NA1/2-R GT) on his HondaTuning feature!

I performed the shoot last year during NSXPO and waited for a magazine to pick up our feature. HondaTuning offered us the most coverage and best write up so we went with them.

I just got this in the mail yesterday from them:

8502ce079e5bef3d77b43834efaa1be8_large.jpg

I'm not allowed to post any of the actual article until it officially hits shelves on the 19th.

But be sure to pick up a copy as I can assure you it'll be worth it :)

2ed591d377fe8637cc3bc97f50fdd225_large.jpg

d8e44d62583a7bc57622e91f4bbda9d4_large.jpg

3ecfcdd6e0ea26f874c6a56421ba1290_large.jpg

e11deadae9124763efe76b4db5b63a19_large.jpg

Complete set coming soon. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
That's so funny....

I walked in to buy the most recent copy of Honda Tuning the other day, and the clerk told me they were sold out....

However the new issue is coming out on the 19th!

Lo and Behold......it's got a featured NSX, sweet!

I'll be buying my copy!

I'd buy that pic as a wallpaper on my desktop. Very, very beautiful car captured perfectly. Do you have a 1920x1080 resolution one?

Last edited:
I admired that car at NSXPO for a couple of hours. With all the cars there, I kept coming back to that one car. At the end of the first day at Findley Acura, there it sat all by itself near the service bay doors. I bet I took 20 more pictures of the car.
It's a beauty!
congrats, hopefully I can snag a copy of H. Tuning later this month.

P1000911.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, it has been a long wait for me as an enthusiast.
I don't even have a copy of the issue yet...:eek:

Dan, we need to come up with our own design "ITB club" stickers or something. ;)

Read the article last night and, holy crap, those are some of the best pics I've seen in Honda Tuning yet. Congrats again!

Hi Shawn,
I made a quick ITB's logo as seen on my avatar ;)
But yes, would be cool to have such sticker as we slowly seeing more ITB NSXs in the community.
Let me know if you have any more ideas.

Regards,

Dan

Dan, we need to come up with our own design "ITB club" stickers or something. ;)

Read the article last night and, holy crap, those are some of the best pics I've seen in Honda Tuning yet. Congrats again!

Hi Shawn,
I made a quick ITB's logo as seen on my avatar ;)
But yes, would be cool to have such sticker as we slowly seeing more ITB NSXs in the community.
Let me know if you have any more ideas.

Regards,

Dan

Congrats Dan !

ITB logo would be cool. My friend owns a sticker shop, so if we can come out with a logo/sticker, I can have him make it for us.

checked the other day and they didn't have the nsx on the cover... guess it wasnt out yet.

how much is that spoon front btw

Just saw these at a local borders out here in LV. There was only 1 copy left! I'll be posting the complete photoshoot set tomorrow :)

Hi-Res please! These will be great wallpapers on my desktop. I'll be looking at it everyday.:biggrin:

Back