• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R GT Side Skirts

BD

Legendary Member
Just received word that my friend is going to make a replica of the NSX-R GT side skirts in FRP. It is like the Route KS version, which goes for about $900 for the pair. It for the rear, quarter panel. The door piece can be bought as OEM or FRP replica through DF.

He is going to cast the mold and like to have 10 plus sets made. The price is going to be $400 shipped. We may be able to offer the CFRP version for $600, but right now we're going the cheaper route to gain enough interest.

If you're interested, please put your name on it. No financial commitment right now, but be ready if/when we reach 10 sets or more.

RGT_002.jpg

Last edited:
Vance, i don't think this piece is found anywhere on the NSX-R GT, this is just a side skirt piece made by Route-ks, i don't think you should say its from a NSX-R GT!

2005_Honda_NSX-R_GT_A-640.jpeg

Vance, i don't think this piece is found anywhere on the NSX-R GT, this is just a side skirt piece made by Route-ks, i don't think you should say its from a NSX-R GT!

2005_Honda_NSX-R_GT_A-640.jpeg

It is like the Route KS version, which goes for about $900 for the pair. It for the rear, quarter panel. ]

OK, let me repeat my original post.

It is like the Route KS version.

Last edited:
1. scorp965
2. MAJOR STONER

Vance, can your friend make the replica of Route KS NSX-R GT front and rear bumpers by any chance?

You're going to need to bang out copies, I doubt that front bumper would survive 2 weeks on a car that sees regular use :tongue:

so it's basiaclly a route-ks side skirt, only pro is that it's more "affordable?"

so it's basiaclly a route-ks side skirt, only pro is that it's more "affordable?"

It's not the skirt, its a skirt flare, which attaches over OEM 2002+ side skirts.

The part from Kawagen is $850 + shipping, and its a small fiberglass part - $400 for this one seems like a great advantage.

Here are some additional pictures of this flare:

188_13.jpg
188_09.jpg
sc01.jpg
zaz_pi_r2_c2.jpg

You should have them made a little more aggressively, like the ones on the R32 GTR Nismos:
1_04_03_2008_15_32_GREY%20R32%20PASSENGER%20SIDE.jpg

skyline_r32_skirts.jpg

can these be used inconjucntion with the stacy's / DF side skirts. If so how are they attached to the side skirts. thanks

From what I understand, the installation is similar, if not same as the OEM 02 side skirts.

And yes, they are made in Japan.

$400 per set is the introductory pricing, obviously when it is $500 off the Route KS pricing and the product is similar, I really don't have any complaint. But anyway, I'm just doing this as a favor for my friend, I'm not making a dime on this deal.

Last edited:
can these be used inconjucntion with the stacy's / DF side skirts. If so how are they attached to the side skirts. thanks

I don't think that's possible...in fact, they probably only work with '02+ stock skirts.

I think the vents on the stacy's/DF would get in the way.

I don't think that's possible...in fact, they probably only work with '02+ stock skirts.

I think the vents on the stacy's/DF would get in the way.

Isn't the Stacy skirt a replica of the 2002, with a vent inserted? Its complete with door panel, etc.

Likely this part could install over the stacy skirt, but (obviously) would obscure the vent. If it wasn't a straight bolt on, only minor modifications should be necessary.

This part slides over the skirt, then the skirt is installed on the car - no complex installation. The Route KS version comes with a small rubber gasket, I am not sure if that is included with these replica flares, but at over half off, its not a deal breaker for me, assuming similar quality.

I never thought that 10 order will be so difficult to reach from this product, therefore, I put the project on hold since my friend from Japan just received a contract to work on some show cars. If there are more interested party, feel free to put your name on the list. I'll notify you guys when his finish with the project and will put it GB back in.

anything ever happen with this?

Back