• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx r-gt turbo

NSX R-GT will be my next project... in Berlina Black. It has more than 5 and half to the wheels and I'm looking at retune maybe by the end of this year, shooting for 700:biggrin: It took me 2 years to collect most of the pieces together. I'm still missing the headlights and skirts as I cant decide on OEM or aftermarket. I just shipped 3 HUGE boxes from Japan few days ago heading towards San Diego. This should be interesting. It might take me another 2years to put them together though :biggrin:

2010-03-23_10_43_14.jpg

+
RGT_bumper.JPG

+
Rear_RGT.JPG

+
Rear_Diffuser.jpg

Last edited:
Wowowu, lucky. That front and rear are awsome is that what you were talking about receiving from japan and if so can you share the source?
I would love to get that rear and yes that front.

Wowowu, lucky. That front and rear are awsome is that what you were talking about receiving from japan and if so can you share the source?
I would love to get that rear and yes that front.

I got them from suzuka-gt.net, they shipped all 3 piece RGT kit in 1 day! You will need a translator to order online. From what I saw, fitment was very good.

Thanks for sharing, I will try to figure out the translator part.
With those parts it Looks like the start of a good project, I will keep an eye on the thread, good luck.

Totally badass looking!!!
Whats the cost for each piece alone? (front bumper, front fender...etc..)

Back