• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R JDM suspension NA2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale complete 2002-2005 NA2 NSX-R suspensión

I bought this suspension about 7 years ago, since then I have covered around 10k miles, I use the car very little, and they have total about 70 k miles approximately.

I am in love with this suspension, I have done all the type R02 conversion and it is going great.

[FONT=&quot]
4fD7Afw.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ag8HlHi.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
JQZVF9O.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
nC7WPki.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I am selling it because I have two equal sets, one put in my car and this one I am selling, I had an oil leak in the left front that was repaired by a suspension professional, the original ones cannot be repaired, and buying only one costs almost the same as this set. The two front ones have been repaired to remain the same, with Ohlins oil and new seals, also, if they break down in the future they can be repaired again, with the oem it is impossible.

Picture of the two sets

GoS65iZ.jpg

I provide photos of before and after, It was repaired with the same paint in the damaged áreas.

ZbxKSMK.jpg

lhnAkt2.jpg

1bDPnkL.jpg

UD9bXjo.jpg

62hOs8j.jpg

OEM Honda 2002-2005 NSX-R Suspensions. The ride is lower than the OEM NSX Coupe or Targa as well as being a more stiff ride. The NSX-R suspension was only available in Japan. Applicable for any NSXs between 1991-2005.

Part Numbers:

• 51601 SL0 R01
  • 51602 SL0 R01
  • 52610 SL0 R01 X2
Price: 1300 €uros + plus shipping about + Paypal Fee

The suspension is in Spain, shipping to the United States about 210 €, shipping Europe about 70 €

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back