• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Refresh Work: Sudesh NSXCB

If any NSX Prime members care to, go to NSXCB and you can see nearly all the photo documentation of Sudeshs' transformation, (search) from a standard NSX to a nearly complete NSX-R over the past bit of time.
It did come out very, very nice.
Sudesh, just a small advert for your work and NSXCB as well.
God forbid they find out about "The KAZ".

Cheers
nigel

lol Thank you kindly Nigel! It's been a great process alright! All I need is the NSX-R seats and rails, and my interior will be pretty much be complete to NSX-R spec. I'll just do the alcantara then to finish it all off.

Kaz is the Master! I'm always learning still from Kazs work! And LarryB!

This guys' contributions to the UK board is top notch, his restorations are unreal... wow.. when the Brits put their mind to it, they can kick some serious rear-end.

The best part of this was those damn sun visors, finally somebody with a solution to that hardening foam..

I'm Irish! lol

Thank you fr the very kind words, I like to help as best I can as our community is quite small compared to you guys. Even smaller here in Ireland, think the sat time I did an NSX count there was between 10 and 15 in the whole the country.

I have never seen such work, the best I have seen.

can I ask questions?

how long did it take you to do the stitch the visors?

and the steering wheel looks better than a factory wheel.

that is some serious work.

the whole car has transformed is the new leather a greyish color or is it true nappaa leather black not sure.

awesome work i wish I could do that

nice

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the kind comments, [thans to all that commented]

Visors are done in about 2 hrs, could be done quicker but prefer to take more time and do it right.

The leather is genuine nappa in black. There are many shades and colors of nappa like any leather I guess, but this is the black I got. I prefer it to the synthetic NSX findh which is very black, almost plastic looking in places and as mentioned quite dated now.

I've thought about doing the rest when I get time to match it all up perfect, but probably going to do the NSX-R Alcantara interior.

I have never seen such work, the best I have seen.

can I ask questions?

how long did it take you to do the stitch the visors?

and the steering wheel looks better than a factory wheel.

that is some serious work.

the whole car has transformed is the new leather a greyish color or is it true nappaa leather black not sure.

awesome work i wish I could do that

nice

Sudesh, your work has inspired me as well. I find your mods to be some of the most tasteful I've ever seen for the NSX, and your NA1 NSX-R conversion efforts are nothing short of amazing. Keep it up- you are a great resource for the NSX community worldwide!

Wow, that's impressive! Too bad you weren't around to consult with Acura as this would have been a nice running change!

Wow thanks for posting love the pics. Great job on the leather looks like factory! :smile: I wish you were closer I'm rebuilding a '91 that needs its entire interior overhauled.

Nice work! I've been trying to decide what to do with some of the interior parts on my car like the cards and visors. I'm not a fan of alcantara and would prefer doing what you did with the leather.

haha 5 year bump....

Back