• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Service in Raleigh / Wilmington NC

Looking for service recommendations / experience for Acura dealers in Raleigh or Wilmington, NC. I have a 2017 NSX. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Jay Bozeman, he’s well known in the NSX community. He has been servicing my car for the last 4 years. Great guy, extremely knowledgeable and reachable, has done remote assistance for me as well.

Im in the Raleigh/Durham area.

Looking for service recommendations / experience for Acura dealers in Raleigh or Wilmington, NC. I have a 2017 NSX. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Chris,
I’m in Maryland, but have a house in NC that I can work at. For what you need done, I would hit up the dealership. I wouldn’t trust a state inspection station with an oil change on a NC1.

Thanks,
Jay

Thanks
Chris

Chris, I live in Holly Springs. I'm the NSXCA Southeast Regional Rep and own two NSX's. Leith Acura in Cary has a great NSX tech (Craig) who has been with Leith Acura for over 20 years. He has been trained on the NC1 NSX. I would recommend them. Additionally their Service Manager (Alan) has been with Leith Acura since they opened in 1986...one of the first Acura dealers in the country.

Also, I organize local NSX events and keep a roster of NSX owners in the MD/VA/NC/SC/GA area. Please email me the following info... full name/Yr & Color NSX and email address. email address is [email protected]

Last edited:
What do you need to get done? I service several cars in that area.

Good morning. Just moved from PA to Burlington NC. Need a NSX tech. Currently need oil pump replaced. Where are you located and how can I contact you?

Try Jay Bozeman, he’s well known in the NSX community. He has been servicing my car for the last 4 years. Great guy, extremely knowledgeable and reachable, has done remote assistance for me as well.

Im in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Hi. Good morning. Just moved from PA to Burlington NC. Need a NSX tech. Currently need oil pump replaced. Where is Jay Bozeman located and how can I contact him?

Hi. Good morning. Just moved from PA to Burlington NC. Need a NSX tech. Currently need oil pump replaced. Where is Jay Bozeman located and how can I contact him?
Jay is in Maryland

Join NSX Owners Group of the Carolinas on Facebook and you should get a few recommendations from Greensboro and Raleigh people.

Thanks
Chris

Chris, I recently relocated to Calabash, NC. I own two NSX's, 1999 and 2002. I am currently the Southeast Rep for NSXCA and chaired the 2013 NSXPO in Raleigh. I also organize the annual MidEast NSX Meet in Raleigh every year - along with Ron Hamner and Matt Sassamon. We need to connect some time since you are relatively local to me.

Back