• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting May 3rd

Did anyone else notice our NSX's had more screen time than the new one did?

Yeah, I think that the "new" NSX got a total of maybe 4 seconds of screen time. Maybe they didn't want anybody to notice that it had a tape deck. :D

Had a great time. Thank you everyone! Movie, Poster, Bag, Pictures, Brownies, Avatar tags. I was behind a couple of NSXs on my way home lastnight. Kinda made the road look nice.:smile:

Jeff

I hope that you NSX lovers who I gave name tags to will save them in your glove box or somewhere that you can find them easily for the next meet or drive you go to. These help so much to remember names and the avatars help to know who you're talking to in relation to posts you read. Also, the straps can be taken out and turned around so you can always make your avatar be the front, and you can rotate the clip so it pinches the top edge of your shirt or the bottom edge of something.

It was a pleasure meeting some of you for the first time. Thanks Matt for the generous invite! Thanks Patty for the tags and brownies. I'll be sure to make it out to more meets!

Thank you, Richard - Bright Light Tech - for posting all the photos. They're very good and always appreciated. :smile:

Thank you, Gil and Les, for passing out brownies for me :smile:.

You are all welcome for the name tags. I owe you one, Hugo. I'd print it out tonight (in case you go to C & C) except I can get six on one laminate sheet so I need 5 more before I run one through. Maybe I'll get some S2ki.com ones to add...

I hope that you NSX lovers who I gave name tags to will save them in your glove box or somewhere that you can find them easily for the next meet or drive you go to. These help so much to remember names and the avatars help to know who you're talking to in relation to posts you read. Also, the straps can be taken out and turned around so you can always make your avatar be the front, and you can rotate the clip so it pinches the top edge of your shirt or the bottom edge of something.

They're in the glovebox. Thank you Patty!

OH SNAP! How the heck did I miss this?!?!?!?!?! I had caught something on a different thread about an Avengers screening and was bummed nothing was happening around here.

BUT THERE WAS!

Ugh.

So depressed now.

And I haven't seen the Avengers yet either... :(

Patty, you are AWSUM!. Thanks for always thinking of us. The name tags that you made ARE in the glove box and ready for the next event.

Patty, you are AWSUM!. Thanks for always thinking of us. The name tags that you made ARE in the glove box and ready for the next event.
:redface: ^Thank you, very much, um, wait, I'll think of it...

Where's that name tag? :redface: I swear I suck so badly with names. I have you all thinking I'm a nice person and all that but it's just so I have a chance of getting your name if you're wearing your tag, Alan. I had to look it up. Seriously.

Great evening guys. Movie was fantastic.

Special thanks to Acura for sneak preview invite. I knew owning an NSX had its advantages ;))

Patty- fancy name tags and of course delicious brownies! :)

fiesty

great event. Kyras, I was the one that sat next to you at the movie. My wife mention to me that she can tell you are a kind women by the way we were speaking in the movie theater.

great event. Kyras, I was the one that sat next to you at the movie. My wife mentioned to me that she can tell you are a kind woman by the way we were speaking in the movie theater.

^Yay, Shane! (Your name is Shane, right?) You found yourself an email to get on Prime! You said you followed me on Les's last Malibu run, so this movie wasn't just a one time NSX event for you. I'll make you and your wife (need her name) name tags. Thank you for the kind words. :smile: You're a nice person, too. I'm glad the seat next to you was available.

Last edited:
great event. Kyras, I was the one that sat next to you at the movie. My wife mention to me that she can tell you are a kind women by the way we were speaking in the movie theater.
Patty, You've got it rolling babe :biggrin::biggrin:
And you deserve it, thanks for all you do for everyone in the club. We'll all miss you at the BBQ. :frown: Fly safe, say hi to our S2000 brothers.

+1 thank you Patty. You even made my wife a badge...so kind of you. We felt part of the group and welcomed. Thanks again!

What a great turn out!

I will definetly do my best to attend to the next NSX Prime monthly meet to meet some fellow NSX members!

Back