• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Sept 1st

Any body want to see the Accord Crosstour? I've put 4,500 miles on mine since June 11th. Most people find it quite ugly but it sure is comfortable to drive. I'll drive my NSX though if no one cares, since it doesn't get out much.

Any body want to see the Accord Crosstour? I've put 4,500 miles on mine since June 11th. Most people find it quite ugly but it sure is comfortable to drive. I'll drive my NSX though if no one cares, since it doesn't get out much.

NSX please. We all like seeing that blue beauty.:smile:

I was going to guess blue! Just slower then Les :rolleyes:

Crosstour!
Besides checking it out, you can surely load more brownies in that thing.

I was going to guess blue! Just slower then Les :rolleyes:

Were you going to ask what color it is? :smile:

IMG_4215110707AllBlueHondas.jpg

All that came to my mind when I saw all three cars of yours are blue is this;

:biggrin: Yeah, I really like Blue Man Group, too.

Hey Tom, was that you and Sarah I saw in the carpool lane on the way home? Did you actually drive an NSX last night, and I didn't know?

Last edited:
It must have been a blue moon last night. Tom brought one of his NSX's to the meet.:biggrin:

It's nice to meet all of you.

Attachments

• DSC04081.jpg
    DSC04081.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC04083.jpg
    DSC04083.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC04084.jpg
    DSC04084.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC04091.jpg