• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Techs in Charlotte Area

Anyone know of a good one/one they trust?

Best bet is to make the drive to Augusta,Ga at Acura of Augusta. Larry Sax is the only person I trust with my car in a three hour driving radius.

Ha, yea that was my fear, I know people have said the guy in Raleigh before (Steve I think) and I would drive out somewhere, I just fear it may not make it the whole way. Mainly why I was curious of charlotte area.

Unfortunately Im not really familiar with Charlotte. If Steve were still with us that would have been the recommendation I would have made. If your worried about the car not making it you may be safer putting it on a roll back. What exactly is the car doing?

I ended it up taking it to the dealership and the noise was coming from the clutch release bearing, the bearing itself wasnt actually a bearing anymore, it was loose in the tranny..... it damaged one of the clutch disk and now i need a new clutch... good thing i didnt drive it

Back