• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Type S ─ Group buy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since many of us were not able to secure a spot and there are over 200 people on the wait list, I am thinking of doing a group buy for NSX Type S stickers.
Rumors our that a pair of stickers will add about +27 poines to the NC1's bringing it to600hp.

type-S.giftype-S.gif

1. Ignition_Key

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re funny. As it turns out I did some consulting work for the premier model airplane maker who supplies Boeing and Airbus with scale models of their planes for customers and advertising purposes. They made all the emblems to scale and in the exact colors as the originals. So it would be easy to make official looking emblems. I would never do it but bet others would.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re funny.:biggrin: As it turns out I did some consulting work for the premier model airplane maker who supplies Boeing and Airbus with scale models of their planes for customers and advertising purposes. They made all the emblems to scale and in the exact colors as the originals. So it would be easy to make official looking emblems. I would never do it but bet others would.

Not a bad idea... Perhaps we could do a group buy of a model of the Type S? You still got contacts there?

Yes I do. The molds that are used are not too expensive but we would need to cover the initial cost.

Last edited: