• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX video shoot

I need a Blue, Imola Orange, Yellow, Silverstone NSX for the video. If you like to be in it please let me know. I do ask for 100% commitement.

Here is a sample video (Phu's previous project):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUAjjoB7b8

So far we have white (me), Red (Chado), Black (Erick), maybe 1 more red (John) or black will work as well.

The time of filming is 5am, maybe PAG after (obviously it on the weekend and probably will take place in OC).

The exact date and loaction will be sent via PMs. Nothing unsafe, just causual stuff.

I'm in.
banana_dance01.gif

If you need a yellow NSX, let me know.. Thanks..

I could help, it's a black na1. i have a pretty nice intercooler that you can see through my hatch. oh and did i mention it has a turbo setup.

Hi all, hope most can make it today for the small meet/preview shoot, should be fun, I know it's short notice :smile:

Thanks Jason for setting things up.

I could help, it's a black na1. i have a pretty nice intercooler that you can see through my hatch. oh and did i mention it has a turbo setup.
Hi warren, don't know if you're part of the 2 reds we already have on the list, but if not, please post a few pix.

If you need a yellow - I'm in. Looks like fun. :cool:

Do you have some pix of your car?

BTW, just so those who are interested know, this will be a long shoot, minimum of two days (about 4-5 hrs each day, and we start early at 5am).

It would have certainly been cool to be part of this vid, but my car won't be done in time. Dammit, I keep missing out on all the fun. :D

jason,
if you still need silver. i have a silverstone 02+ and would be able to participate
thanks
tom

WOW.. I saw the video... Man, that was awesome. The soundtrack, the shots, the whole feel of the video, A++++...

I only got 1 question for you, what HD camera are you using? I am currently in the market.

Thanks

niM

WOW.. I saw the video... Man, that was awesome. The soundtrack, the shots, the whole feel of the video, A++++...

I only got 1 question for you, what HD camera are you using? I am currently in the market.

Thanks

niM

Hey Nim, whats going on buddy? How's your photography stuff? I remember recommending a lens for your rebel a while back. I used a different screen name then.

About the HD camera, for that SC video, I used a simple canon HV20 (probably $600-700 now). It's the only consumer camera with 24p, which basically shoots at 24 frames per second in progressive mode to simulate that cinema look. Canon has an HV30 now and a model with a hard drive, so I recommend those.

And thanks for the video comment! I think this next NSX's Gone Wild film would be pretty good :smile: I will post a few pix soon

jason,
if you still need silver. i have a silverstone 02+ and would be able to participate
thanks
tom

do you have a few pictures of your car?

I guess I missed the mini meet?

Yup unfortunately. It was very short notice. The meet was just a for a preview and to see the cars. BTW, I will talk to jason about your car, thanks.

Last edited:
dont have pics but looks like a 02-05 silverstone nsx, that is lowered, and has a nsx-r oem engine cover, taitec gt lightweight exhaust.

dont have pics but looks like a 02-05 silverstone nsx, that is lowered, and has a nsx-r oem engine cover, taitec gt lightweight exhaust.

That's cool. If you do get a chance to take some quick pix latter, feel free to post. Thanks.

It would have certainly been cool to be part of this vid, but my car won't be done in time. Dammit, I keep missing out on all the fun. :D
Dont worry, your fellow NSXers will represent you :smile:

Back