• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

Finished install of my AP2 kit today.
Absolutely fantastic and I'm amazed with the quality of components.

I still have a stock steering wheel but the install was still quite easy. Easiest part was the dremel of the oem shroud.

Thank you for sharing! I'm happy to hear everything is up to your expectations :smile:

SOLD :)

Complete AP1 cluster conversion kit for 1991-1994 NSX available for immediate dispatch!

AP1 cluster included, with odometer matched to your NSX + carbon fiber trim.

Discounted package deal - $1199 shipped! Send me an email if you're interested: [email protected]

20210525_151003.jpg

Last edited:
I've contacted Johan a few times and he's always been super helpful. You can count on him for support if you ever need it! All the times I've contacted him the problem was always due to something else unrelated to the S2K Cluster or to have a discussion about a mod. Great guy to work with. Thanks Johan.

I've contacted Johan a few times and he's always been super helpful. You can count on him for support if you ever need it! All the times I've contacted him the problem was always due to something else unrelated to the S2K Cluster or to have a discussion about a mod. Great guy to work with. Thanks Johan.

Thank you for the kind words RYU! It's always a pleasure to be of service.

I've got three S2000 cluster conversion kits available for 1991-1994 NSX's! Plug&Play, with either carbon fiber or black aluminium trim.

Carbon fiber: $899

Black alu: $849

20210910_192623.jpg

20210910_192644.jpg

Prices includes shipping. Order here: https://www.sjoebergdesign.com

Does it come with the cluster?

No. Suitable S2000 clusters are most easily sourced locally to you. Ebay is a good source, but you may be able to find one cheaper if you check with local scrap yards etc.

Oh, this version of the kit doesn't require you to send me your S2000 cluster for modification by the way, this will work right out of the box. This will keep total costs down - no shipping to my country.

Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll be happy to help.

So…how do you program the mileage?

I can offer two alternatives for customers who wants the odometer matched to the mileage in their NSX. The customer can send me their S2000 cluster for me to match the odometer, or I can send a reprogrammed odometer chip with instructions (with pictures) on how to replace it.

It would have been pretty epic if Honda would have done this at the start. It would have really made an even closer link with the MP4/8. I've seen this mod in other civics of the era and it doesn't quite fit as well. It really seems to fit the NSX though. Looks amazing and such a tight kit.

Johan,

I bought your kit 2 years ago and I just came around to getting the Qube LED upgrade. Now its finally time to install. With the clock power connector, do I not use the Qube power and ground at all?

- New feature! -

From now on all kits are completely Plug & Play. Now t
he red permanent power supply wire, that was previously just a wire that had to be spliced into a 12V permanent source, is a connector that plugs in between the NSX clock assembly and its wire harness.

The Qube LED upgrade requires it's own power supply and ground, these wires are now also plug and play via the same connector!

No more need to cut and splice wires in the NSX wire harness at all :smile:

View attachment 152532

Best regards,

Hello! :smile:

Congratulations on getting the Qube LED upgrade kit - it really makes a significant difference for the better. The way I usually wire up the Qube power and ground is that I connect it to the switched power and ground wires in the clock assy harness (red at the outermost pin and black wire). However, any switched 12 volt power supply and grounding point will do, as long as it's fused.

Johan,

I bought your kit 2 years ago and I just came around to getting the Qube LED upgrade. Now its finally time to install. With the clock power connector, do I not use the Qube power and ground at all?

Hello! :smile:

Congratulations on getting the Qube LED upgrade kit - it really makes a significant difference for the better. The way I usually wire up the Qube power and ground is that I connect it to the switched power and ground wires in the clock assy harness (red at the outermost pin and black wire). However, any switched 12 volt power supply and grounding point will do, as long as it's fused.

I got it running!! But my gauge is stuck in KPH:frown:. How do i change it to MPH?

We are now supplying S2000 cluster conversion kits for all NSX years!

• 1991-1994
  • 1995-1999
  • 2000-2005
All kits are made to order and we can also help source suitable S2000 clusters.

Email: [email protected]

Back