• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

-| LED upgrade kits finally in stock! |-

Qube has finalized the latest improvements and I now have these in stock, ready to be added to your setup :smile:

Kits available for order here: https://www.sjoebergdesign.com/nsx2s2k/

S2000 Cluster Conversion

I ordered the conversion from Johan a few months back. His follow up, and attention to your specific needs as a customer are second to none. The dash works perfectly, and definitely gives the NSX an updated look. I couldn't be happier with his customer service and the results. Thanks Johan

I ordered the conversion from Johan a few months back. His follow up, and attention to your specific needs as a customer are second to none. The dash works perfectly, and definitely gives the NSX an updated look. I couldn't be happier with his customer service and the results. Thanks Johan

Thanks Silver70lt1 for your nice review of the kit and my services! I always try to do my best, and improve from there.

Cheers,
Johan

Didn't happen without pics!!

Just Sayin......

I got a question from a couple of customers about what I have in stock. For clarity, this is my current inventory of the different versions of the kit:

1991-1994 NSX's
AP1: Made to order
AP2: In stock

1995-1999 NSX's

2000-2005 NSX's
AP1: Beta testing
AP2: Beta testing

S2000 instrument clusters
2000-2003 AP1: Readily available on i.e. Ebay
2004-2005 AP2: 1 in stock

Last edited:
Are you able to program my exact nsx mileage even if the cluster shows a much higher mileage from donor s2000?

As tdiggity wrote, yes I can program the S2000 cluster to match your NSX mileage. For AP2 kits, this odometer reprogramming is included in the price :smile:

Hello! Update on current inventory of the different versions of the kit:

1991-1994 NSX's

1995-1999 NSX's

2000-2005 NSX's
AP1: Beta testing
AP2: Beta testing

S2000 instrument clusters
2000-2003 AP1: Readily available on i.e. Ebay
2004-2005 AP2: Out of stock

Hello!

I've been quite for a while on the thread, I've been busy with developmental work of both this product and another one that's one the way :smile:

Anyways, kits are in stock for 1991-1999 NSX's and I'm ready to take orders. Make sure to source an S2000 cluster too! I don't currently have any in stock.
Kits for 2000-2005 NSX's are still in beta stage, but I have a couple of 100 % working kits out there in some NSX's running on the roads. I just want to have everything nicely fine tuned before releasing it.

Out of curiosity, what do you suggest people do if they ever want to revert back to the stock cluster? Is there any way to roll forward the stock cluster to ensure reflects the accurate mileage? Also, any ETA on the 00+ Kit?

Out of curiosity, what do you suggest people do if they ever want to revert back to the stock cluster? Is there any way to roll forward the stock cluster to ensure reflects the accurate mileage? Also, any ETA on the 00+ Kit?

Hi hlakhani, this is a completely reversible mod and the odometer on the stock cluster can be rolled forward to show the correct mileage. It's generally always easier to roll forward older odometers than rolling them backwards. No ETA at the moment, but contact me separately if you're interested in getting a "beta" version. I offer significant beta tester discounts, and full support as usual. Everything works 100 % with the 00+ kits, only thing left is validation of the accuracy of the ECT gauge.

--| Limited October sale! |--

Get a black or unpainted trim plate for FREE in your order.
Limited run, place your order before Oct 31 st and use the code FREETRIM during checkout.

Have a great weekend!

DSC00108 (1).jpg
DSC00100 (1).jpg

I was one of the first to do this. Glad to say it still works perfectly!

:smile: Thanks RYO! I'm glad to hear.

Here's one of my latest creations that's going into a customer NSX - a combined blue/white LED upgrade by Qube that looks absolutely stunning. The photo does not do the blue color justice.

bluewhite.jpg

I offer QUBE LED upgrades as part of my services.

https://www.sjoebergdesign.com/

I've now restocked on my pre-preg carbon fiber trim pieces and I also just received a brand new batch of the super popular Qube LED kits :smile:

Send me an email if you're interested: [email protected]

Cheers!

Pic from one of my recent customers. Extremely well designed custom color combination for the tachometer in this Qube LED upgraded S2000 cluster. I programmed the odometer to match the customer specification exactly :smile:

20200212_224010.jpg

Back