• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA-Bay Area Chapter Meeting, Saturday November 8, 2008

Last edited:
Is this an official meet? I thought the location was supposed to change each time.

Yes, it's official and it's a different location from last month. We cycle through Fremont, Foster City, Campbell and Dublin locations each month.

An agenda should be coming out soon from Carlos, Mike or Yolanda. You BA guys won't want to miss this meet, as there will surely be a lot of yapping, er, discussion about our very interesting talking points. :tongue:

J

I would have gone if I knew about this.

Ryan, are you a member of the NSXCA? I thought we got the e-mail addresses from all of the Bay Area NSXCA members and added them to the Yahoo! group. Assuming you're a member, we can add you. If not, now's a great opportunity to join:biggrin:. If you're a member or if you're not a member and would like to join, PM me and I'll act accordingly.

J

Ryan, are you a member of the NSXCA? I thought we got the e-mail addresses from all of the Bay Area NSXCA members and added them to the Yahoo! group. Assuming you're a member, we can add you. If not, now's a great opportunity to join:biggrin:. If you're a member or if you're not a member and would like to join, PM me and I'll act accordingly.

J

Invitations to the Yahoo Group were sent out according to the list we received from the National office. This still required members to sign up once they received their invite. I know that some folks overlooked joining the Board before their invitation expired. The invite is valid for 30 days.

Back