• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] NSXCarpet.Com Breaking News! Brand New Acura OE Carpet, Floor Mat & Trunk Carpet Kits

NSXCarpet.Com Breaking News! Brand New Acura OE Carpet, Floor Mat & Trunk Carpet Kits

NSXCarpet.Com is pleased to announce we now have Brand New, made in Japan, Original Equipment Molded Carpet Kits, Floor Mats, and Trunk Carpet kits available. We will be now carrying the New Acura Carpet kits, floor mats, and trunk kits in addition to our long standing Aftermarket Molded Carpet Kits, Floor Mats, and Trunk Mat that we have been making and selling since 1999.

Please visit our website at www.NSXCarpet.Com for all the information and cost of the kits and available colors as this may change over time. Availability of these parts may also change over time as well as this is a new agreement with Acura on making these pieces available for the public. Please call, or email us at [email protected] for any questions. This is breaking news so keep an eye on this thread for updated information in addition to pictures of the new products we will be offering.

OE Floor Mats 02.jpg

Red OE NSX Carpet Kit.jpg

Ivory OE NSX Carpet Kit.jpg

OE Floor Mats 07.jpg

image001.png

OE Floor Mats 03.jpg

OE Floor Mats 08.jpg

Just to clarify: are those now exact replicas? E.g. trunk mat with NSX logo?

The Carpet "kit" and Floor Mats are brand new made by Acura Parts. Floor Mats from Acura DO Have logos as seen in the photos.

The trunk Mat, which is aftermarket and something we make ourselves has no logo. The NEW Trunk Carpet Kit from Acura is a brand new OE group of parts with no logo. This is a replacement OE "kit" from the parts listed here:

image001.png

how long will this be available through your company? these are pretty pricey but i definitely want to purchase a set after my aftermarket ones wears down.

how long will this be available through your company? these are pretty pricey but i definitely want to purchase a set after my aftermarket ones wears down.

This is all unknown at this point. It could be years or weeks. Getting these made again in addition to other OE parts was an uphill battle. It will, in the end, be up to the NSX community to continue to want or need a supply of this nature.

Since it looks like you are getting those directly from the manufacturer, is it possible to produce LHD carpet and floor mats with the real OEM NSX-R material?
These aren't possible. NSXR material will only be available in RHD.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back