• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Annual renewal party - Friday March 3rd 2017

.... it does leave wonderful thoughts to the imagination.

Making sure it leaves LARGER thoughts ...

oyVKs6Y.jpg

This one even has Yamaha gear! That's gotta do it ...

UJcXorP.jpg

haha.........too funny! Too bad I've never met any NSX owner's who look like this otherwise I would show up at the parties!! Have fun, enjoy!

met

Really? I was sure we had met....oh well.

Well, we both have NSX's and HD's and if you look like him from the shoulder's down then maybe we should meet!

ONLY A FEW SHORT HOURS AWAY!

This sign will be posted on the door of Wanted! Sound and Video, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding us!

E3mX2vz.png

I look forward to seeing everyone there tonight.

Last edited:
What great time last night EH?....Glad to see everyone and to meet some of our new members, we have a ton of events planned for 2017

Big thanks to Jim and Brenda for Hosting the renewal Party again this year, and to Daria, Sean, Lucas and Bruno for all your help.

Bram

enjoyed our first get together, great club and people, thanks

Ahhhh, so did Mr. Yamaha show up? No doubt after the food he turned into Mr. Michelin man............see you at a Western Event

Ahhhh, so did Mr. Yamaha show up? No doubt after the food he turned into Mr. Michelin man............see you at a Western Event

It was an exciting night... no doubt! Sorry you missed it....There were a multitude of very attractive people both male and female. In fact, I personally noticed that everyone became better and better looking as the night progressed....strange but true.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back