• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2019 - Grand Bend

It’s Est Fest time! This year, the club is returning to beautiful Grand Bend, Ontario for the largest club event of the year, and celebration of good weather, great cars, and the best company.

Grand Bend is conveniently located about 2 hours from both Toronto and Detroit. As always, our American neighbors are encouraged to attend! The drive itself out to Grand Bend is a pleasure. Look for a coordinated group drive prior to the event.

First, we’re happy to announce Friday night track-lapping is back! This is a great chance to see what your car can really do in a responsible, safe environment. Take your own car out, or ride along with a fellow member.

A content packed tech session is planned for Saturday morning. You’ll have a chance to see what the air is doing around your NSX. Also, learn the aerodynamic effects (with real numbers) of common NSX modifications (lowering, wheels, rear wing, NSX-R hood, etc.).

Next we will be taking a scenic cruise on the roads of Grand Bend, followed by a complementary a-la-cart dinner back at the Oakwood Resort! That’s right, we’ll be returning to the comfortable, private hospitality of the Oakwood.

And as usual, we’ll be hosting after-dinner socials throughout the weekend with complimentary snacks, drinks, and car-talk.

When: Friday May 24 evening – Sunday 26 morning
Where: Oakwood Resort, Grand Bend, Ontario
Who: NSXCC Members + guest(s)…renew your membership if you haven't already!
How much: $80/Adult, $50/kids 12+, Free/Kids Under 12 for Est Fest + Resort Room
Why: Best way to spend a weekend

Please note that your registration fee is inclusive for the entire weekend, and to be fair to all registrants, we won't offer discounts to people only joining us for the partial weekend.

Resort Room Cost:
Special rate of $189.00 per night is available...just remember to mention you are booking with the NSX Club of Canada
- includes breakfast for two for each night you stay
All rooms subject to the service fee and HST

Booking reference: NSX Club of Canada
Booking contact: 519-238-2324

Timeline for Est Fest 2019:

Friday
Track lapping at Grand Bend Raceway (Helmets required on-track, rentals are available)
Dinner
After dinner social

Saturday
Breakfast for 2 (included with room)
Tech session - CFD model of NSX: Flow visualization and Aero Results
Scenic cruise
Free time at Grand Bend beach
Dinner a-la-cart
After dinner social
Sunday
Farewell meeting

Plus: Snacks and drinks for the weekend

This is going to be one fun, value packed, weekend.
Do not delay, sign up and book your room today!

1) Lucas + Pam
2) Terry + Linda
3) Kevin + Marlene
4) Rick S + Christina
5) Brian + Judi
6) Greg
7) Tony S
8) Jeff Z + 1
9) Don + Arlene
10) Mark H
11) Bob + Lisa
12) Mark + Dianne
13) Mark + Lorna
14) Ryan +1
15) Henry + 1
16) Steve + Tera
17) Nick
18) John + Deb
19) Andre + Marie
20) Sam + Alan
21) Neal + Cindy
22)
23)
24)
25)

Last edited:
It’s Est Fest time! This year, the club is returning to beautiful Grand Bend, Ontario for the largest club event of the year, and celebration of good weather, great cars, and the best company.

Grand Bend is conveniently located about 2 hours from both Toronto and Detroit. As always, our American neighbors are encouraged to attend! The drive itself out to Grand Bend is a pleasure. Look for a coordinated group drive prior to the event.

First, we’re happy to announce Friday night track-lapping is back! This is a great chance to see what your car can really do in a responsible, safe environment. Take your own car out, or ride along with a fellow member.

A content packed tech session is planned for Saturday morning. You’ll have a chance to see what the air is doing around your NSX. Also, learn the aerodynamic effects (with real numbers) of common NSX modifications (lowering, wheels, rear wing, NSX-R hood, etc.).

Next we will be taking a scenic cruise on the roads of Grand Bend, followed by a complementary a-la-cart dinner back at the Oakwood Resort! That’s right, we’ll be returning to the comfortable, private hospitality of the Oakwood.

And as usual, we’ll be hosting after-dinner socials throughout the weekend with complimentary snacks, drinks, and car-talk.

When: Friday May 24 evening – Sunday 26 morning
Where: Oakwood Resort, Grand Bend, Ontario
Who: NSXCC Members + guest(s)…renew your membership if you haven't already!
How much: $80/per person for Est Fest + Resort Room
Why: Best way to spend a weekend

Please note that your registration fee is inclusive for the entire weekend, and to be fair to all registrants, we won't offer discounts to people only joining us for the partial weekend.

Resort Room Cost:
Special rate of $189.00 per night is available until April 23, 2019
- includes breakfast for two for each night you stay
All rooms subject to the service fee and HST

Booking reference: NSX Club of Canada
Booking contact: 519-238-2324

Timeline for Est Fest 2019:

Friday
Track lapping at Grand Bend Raceway
Dinner
After dinner social

Saturday
Tech session - CFD model of NSX: Flow visualization and Aero Results
Scenic cruise
Free time at Grand Bend beach
Dinner a-la-cart
After dinner social
Sunday
Farewell meeting

Plus: Snacks and drinks for the weekend

This is going to be one fun, value packed, weekend.
Do not delay, sign up and book your room today!

1) Lucas + Pam
2) Terry + Linda
3) Brian + Judi
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Cool! Can't wait!

Bob and Laurie M (Michigan)

Est Fest pricing update for those hoping to bring the family along:

How much: $80/Adult, $50/kids 12+, Free/Kids Under 12

Lucas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please add Jeff Z +1. Will check if my NSX Club of Canada membership still in effect and if not will do the necessary. Thanks.

Best,
Jeff

John and Deb will be coming to Est Fest 2019. Can’t wait!

Just a reminder to book your room if you have not already!

I spoke with the resort today, and they said they only have 10 more rooms available in our "block".

The resort does have more rooms, but to make sure you're closest to the heart of the party and our roped off parking area, call, and book your room soon!

Lucas

Sorry to cancel but we just found out our son is going to home from England that weekend. You can take our name off the list, see you guys next year.

Regrettably I am not going to be able to attend. Just found out that I need to be out of town on business later this week and unclear if I'm going to be able to get home in time to travel to Grand Bend.

Best,
Jeff

That was a very fun time, thanks to all the organizers who put it together....especially in dealing with some last minute changes.
Oh, and MANY thanks for the email with the photo links!

Brian (& Judi ;-)

That was a very fun time, thanks to all the organizers who put it together....especially in dealing with some last minute changes.
Oh, and MANY thanks for the email with the photo links!

Brian (& Judi ;-)

You guys are the best, I wish I could have been there!
Post your favourite photo, here's mine:

2019-05-24 5DSR-7.jpg
A close second was the one with Judi and Mark appearing to bump-start your red NSX, what's the story:biggrin:?!

Lucas

Attachments

• 2019-05-24 5DSR-7.jpg
    2019-05-24 5DSR-7.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 66
There were many good photos, but if I had to pick one that summed it all up......

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 58
Back