• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - EST Fest - May 26-28, 2017 - Prince Edward County

Add up the above costs (+/- $215), thank our sponsors and come and enjoy Est Fest for the Deal of The Century!

This is the reason why we're all getting a fantastic deal. You guys should thank our sponsors ... and thank them again!

VpC1xiX.png
.... Thanks Jim!

kW2AL9t.jpg
.... Thanks Carlos!

Dg2GiQR.jpg
...Thanks Rob!

FBkZNUK.jpg

uCNVAth.jpg

MetalCore ... Thanks Kelly!

6F3xU88.jpg

w98OgNz.jpg

AVKrHis.jpg

VzBsnma.png

... Thanks Barry!
wK8pQBG.png

I have sent out the registration package for EST Fest to everyone tonight; if you didn't get it, please message me and I'll get it right over.

I will also be leaving a small convoy tomorrow morning. We will be meeting at Acura of Oakville at 11:30, and departing at 12:00 sharp, which should give everyone plenty of time to get set up for the track at 4:30.

Just wanted to thank the executive, sponsors and everyone who helped organize another successful EstFest! The weekend was fun as always and keeps getting better every year! We are very lucky to have such an organized club and warm group to spend time with.

Looking forward to events this summer!

our first event as members of the club,, really enjoyed the fantastic event and meeting everybody

NO Photos ? ? ?

:frown: No one took photos and wants to post them here?

Back