• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Honda Plant Tour - Wednesday June 20, 2018!

BREAKING NEWS!!
WOW! What an announcement!

We have just been invited back to tour the Honda Canada Manufacturing plant in picturesque Alliston, Ontario on Wednesday, June 20 to take part in their annual Associate appreciation BBQ between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.

We will meet up at the Wal Mart in Alliston at 11:00, where one of our long-standing members will usher us into the facilities at 12:00 p.m.

The Wal Mart is located at:

30 Dunham Drive
Alliston, ON
L9R 0G1

Members of the NSX Club will have another opportunity to tour the facility (including the CR-V plant this year!) as we did for the last two years and have the Honda employees take photos of our cars and chat with us as the owners. This is a huge event for the employees as Honda's top management will be there cooking for and serving the associates.

After the tour and BBQ, we'll have a quick drive and stop for a drink on the way home.

Even if you took part in previous years, you are more than welcome to come again, the more the merrier! The only stipulation is that one guest in your party (of 2 maximum) must be a current member of the NSXCC to participate.

As with last year, we must have the first and last name of all attendees no later than June 13, 2018, and we all must wear long pants with closed toe shoes for the plant tour.

1) Don S. +1
2) Lucas H. +1
3) Tyler M +1
4) Rick J.
5) Bruno S. +1
6) Andre M. +1
7) Ronn A +1
8) Steve R.
9) Mark A. +1
10) Sam M. +1
11) Kevin F.
12) John T. +1
13) Doug P.
14) Roy C. +1
15)

Last edited:
You mention about Saturday, I don't understand..but I will there for June 20.. count me as 1:smile:

Yup, small mistake as Bram said.

I’m jelly

Return flights from New Orleans to Toronto are only $300 US for June 19-21. You can even stay with me free of charge, or I'm sure someone else who is closer would billet you as well!

Please add me (John T) +1 (Scott G). Thanks.

Back