• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Spring Tune up & BBQ at Octane Motors world headquarters-Sunday May 3, 2015

Hey Rob, Rob's wife, Sean, Bram and everyone else involved in organizing today's event... Thank you very much for a great afternoon. Great to see so many friendly faces, 20+ NSXs and amazing weather to boot. Look forward to the season and seeing everyone around. Thanks again!

Piran, it was absolutely our pleasure to put this, and all other events together. We love getting together as much as you guys do!

It was great to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones. We were able to welcome about 4 new members to the club; and several returning members. We couldn't have asked for better weather.

A huge thanks to Rob, and especially Michele, for graciously hosting us for the day.

Thanks indeed everyone! Great day! Here`s some pics I took of Rob`s driveway filled with 18 NSX`s, awesome!
IMG_20150503_140007 (1).jpg

IMG_20150503_133517 (1).jpg

And the one below from before we started our road trip!
I kinda like this picture in particular, because it`s like `finding Waldo`
Sooo hard to recognize mine !!! :smile:

IMG_20150503_105033_edit (1).jpg

I love this picture !!! I may just have to post it in the `Unofficial Berlina Black thread` as well !!!

Big thanks to Rob and Michele for hosting yet another Spring BBQ, great to see everyone and as usual the cruise was epic.

Thanks to Sean for planning the cruise route and to Lionel for helping with the BBQing as well.

As you all know EST Fest is on May 22nd-24th, and all I can say it is going to be great.

Bram

Back