• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC summer 2013 events

Well guys, after my very warm welcome to the club executive committee I would like to share the list of upcoming club events for the summer 2013 season. These are official club events, and as many of you know there are likely going to be many more unofficial cruises and meets added to this list on a somewhat continual basis.

Without further ado, see the dates below and attend as many events as you can!

July:

July 13 - 14: Selected members of the club will be taking place in the Toronto Honda Indy's parade lap. Congrats go to the selected members, I know you'll do us proudly. http://www.hondaindytoronto.com/ for event details.

July 22: Dinner at the Toronto Yacht club. Thanks to Red for his continued support of the club, this is our annual club dinner at the National Yacht Club. Full details can be found in the official thread here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...al-Yacht-Club-Toronto-Monday-July-22-2013-7pm

July 28: Annual summer cruise. Details are to follow, but it will be a GTA west cruise ending with lunch at a very nice lunch in the Niagara area. If you've been on one of our summer cruises before, you know this isn't to miss.

August:

After a very busy July, we have one officially sanctioned event scheduled for August so far.

August 24: Barbecue at Octane Motorsports headquarters. Robert has once again graciously offered his house for the often imitated, never duplicated mid summer barbecue. If there is enough interest we will go a short cruise from a central meeting point to the best party of the summer. I will post a thread with the finer details near the end of July.

September:

Sept. 15: Go karting at Formula Kartways in Brampton. If you were one of the 20+ participants at this springs event, you'll remember how we'll the staff at Formula treated us and will be eager to join us. If you didn't, now is your chance to find out. Looking here for the pictures taken at this springs event. http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...m-Indoor-karting-at-Formula-Kartways-Brampton

Sept. 29: NSXCC fall cruise extravaganza. After two straight years of cruddy weather, I have put in a request for favourable weather. The answer I've gotten back is 20 degrees C and sunny. We are planning on travelling to the North of the city somewhere followed by a fantastic lunch. The finer points are being ironed out but as with all fall cruises, it'll be a blast.

Sept: We have two positions in the club executive up for renewal, so think about anyone you want to nominate (including yourself) as we will send out an official request for nominations, followed by the elections. We will announce the successful candidates at lunch on the fall cruise.

October:

We don't have anything official in October, but if the weather is nice, we'll have some coffee meets followed by a quick cruise.

November:

Date to be determined: likely a dim sum lunch.

December:

Date to be determined: Just in time to offer a nice break from the hustle and bustle of the holiday times, our annual brunch will be held in the first two weekends in December. If you make it to one club event this December, this should be it!

That seems pretty long winded for a first post, so I will leave it there. We will have official threads here in the NSX Club of Canada sub forum, so keep your eyes open. The only requirements for the above is you should be a current member of the NSXCC to participate.

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Last edited:
Back