• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Winter Maintenance Package offer at Acura of Oakville

As in previous years, NSXCC has negotiated club discounts with Acura of Oakville on Winter Maintenance Package. We are happy to say despite higher cost for parts and labor, AofO has agreed to once again offer last year’s pricing as their appreciation of our loyalty and return business.

Here is the pricing list, and you may obtain additional discounts by combining services:

• Oil and Filter change with Honda 10W30 motor oil – $109.95
• Oil and Filter change using synthetic oil – $149.95
• Oil and Filter change (member to supply own oil) - $66.75
• Coolant replacement - $258.88
• Four wheel brake service - $131.25
• Brake fluid flush - $124.95
• Any TWO services above – additional 10% off total
• Any THREE services above – additional 15% off total.

Acura of Oakville – 1525 North Service Road West, Oakville
905-825-8777, speak with Mike, Service Consultant to book an appointment with or Robert Magro, their Shop Foreman (also Technical Director of NSXCC).

Please note if you are not yet a member of NSXCC, the discounted pricing will not apply to you. However, you can immediately take advantage of these offers by joining NSXCC. Please visit us at ww.nsxclub.ca

PS, I am happy to report that I am making this post from AofO business lounge. It's a great way to spend part of my morning with complimentary coffee, waiting for your beloved NSX getting the full treatment. I highly recommend.

466c2d45.jpg

Last edited:
I did my Transmission Flush, and was given the same discounts, although this service was not listed.

The best part is you get to check things under your car and ask Rob questions about stuff that may need some service in the future.

Bram

Does AofO fix Porsche too? Didn't think we have negotiated special rates for that.

In all seriousness, they are a great dealership and so easy to deal with. Funny I ran into PLASTIC (aka Jim) dropping off his NSX this morning, so this is a popular place for owners.

All I have to say is join the club and take advantage of the service and discounts.

Back