• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Winter Maintenance Package offer at Acura of Oakville

NSXCC Winter Maintenance Package offer at Acura of Oakville & Erin Mills Acura

As in previous years, NSXCC has negotiated club discounts with Acura of Oakville (and Erin Mills Acura) on Winter Maintenance Package. We are happy to say despite higher cost for parts and labor, both dealers have agreed to offer last year’s pricing as their appreciation of our loyalty and return business.

Here are their prices and you may obtain additional discounts by combining services:

• Oil and Filter change with Honda 10W30 motor oil – $109.95
• Oil and Filter change using synthetic oil – $149.95
• Oil and Filter change (member to supply own oil) - $66.75
• Coolant replacement - $258.88
• Four wheel brake service - $131.25
• Brake fluid flush - $124.95
• Any TWO services above – additional 10% off total
• Any THREE services above – additional 15% off total.

Acura of Oakville – 1525 North Service Road West, Oakville
905-825-8777, and book your appointment with Robert Magro, their Shop Foreman (also Technical Director of NSXCC).

Erin Mills Acura - 3025 Woodchester Drive, Mississauga
905 828-5800, and book your appointment with Allan, their NSX techician.

Please note if you are not a member of NSXCC, the discounted pricing will not apply to you. However, you can immediately take advantage of these offers by joining NSXCC. Please visit us at www.nsxclub.ca

EDIT: Now added contact info for Erin Mills Acura (sister dealership) in case location is more convenient to some of you.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Guys, I had my winter service completed by Acura of Oakville on Friday, as usual they did a great job, and my NSX have been placed in storage until next year.

If you Guys are planning to store your NSX shortly, these service special are great benefit for NSXCC members...so take advantage of it.

Bram

Back