• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXClassifieds.com Back in Action!

I was able to make some changes to better regulate the classifieds. These remain free for non-commercial posters.
http://www.nsxclassifieds.com/

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

It's great to see your site back up Chris I already got a response from my Wanted Add.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

There was a few offers from online-addicts to help monitor the classifieds here. Would anyone be willing to help for NSXClassifieds.com? I wrote the code and host the site for free, so the help would be volunteer based for now. I hope to be able to recoupe some of the cost to host the site (about $40/month for NSXClassifieds.com) through nominal fees for commercial users.

Regards,
-- C

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

Hey Chris thanks for putting the site back up. I'll keep an eye out for bogus adds while I use the system.

BTW you should contact NW Investment cars in Beaverton. They have several exotics and 2 NSX for sale. Maybe they'd be willing to pass some green your way.

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
There was a few offers from online-addicts to help monitor the classifieds here. Would anyone be willing to help for NSXClassifieds.com? I wrote the code and host the site for free, so the help would be volunteer based for now. I hope to be able to recoupe some of the cost to host the site (about $40/month for NSXClassifieds.com) through nominal fees for commercial users.

Regards,
-- C

Chris,

If you need help, I'll be there for you.
John Richards

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
There was a few offers from online-addicts to help monitor the classifieds here. Would anyone be willing to help for NSXClassifieds.com

I'd be happy to nuke non-NSX ads, so count me in for ad-monitoring duties.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

Back