• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX'ers Fun @ Homestead Miami

Last Saturday we joined Strasse Forged Wheels -Miami- in one of their events @ the track, it was a quick last second decision, I am glad we did it, we had some really fun parade laps, good friends, great looking NSX's, some other fantastic cars and FARA races going around all day, also, some sweet F16's were coming down on us, maybe they saw the NSX's lol!

I thought you might like some photos!

DSC02832.jpg

^
OK the one above I confess, I added an extra F16, is easy to tell LOL

Not photoshopped:

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

DSC02856.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

Jose having some fun!

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

I was trying hard to leave a huge gap so we could floor it a bit

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

Hugh's MONSTER NSX!

DSC02898.jpg

DSC02899.jpg

DSC02913.jpg

DSC02917.jpg

A dramatic Photoshop explosion lol!

DSC02939.jpg

DSC02947.jpg

DSC02948.jpg

DSC02958.jpg

Honda "EL CAMINO"

DSC02960.jpg

Ruddy's NSX with Strasse Forged 18-19's, pictures make no justice for this wheels, he also has his BBK coming! :)

DSC02964.jpg

DSC02968.jpg

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02983.jpg

DSC02986.jpg

An Argentinean based TV program decided to interview some of us :)

DSC03007.jpg

I tried to do my best hiding my belly and talk NSX

DSC03033.jpg

By now here I forgot about my belly :( .. I need to lose some lb's LOL

DSC03040.jpg

zzzzzz ....

DSC03042.jpg

After a long day, a nice shower, go under covers and sleep well in the garage, until next Saturday NSX! :)

DSC03091.jpg

Oscar

Last edited:
thanks for sharing. is that bar code on your front and rear windows? what is it decoded?

coool coverage :cool:

Thanks, I do it for you!

thanks for sharing. is that bar code on your front and rear windows? what is it decoded?

is my logo ... moyanodesign.com

I need to hurry up and get the Nsx finished so I can attend one of these events!

Exactly man, please join us!

Nice shots,those cf wheels look hot

They do actually, can't wait to see his car with a BBK

ur car makes me like red... and I love black :eek:

I LOVE black, that was the color i wanted originally .. in fact, some day i'll get another NSX in black, 91-94

Awesome pix.. What exhaust do you have on your car?

the exhaust I have is pride, I haven't done any videos yet, but, is not as loud as my old exhaust, yet, sounds much more refined.

Here you can hear a bit:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dJYQzqJ_BkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oscar

Here you can hear a bit:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dJYQzqJ_BkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oscar[/QUOTE]

Sound's good better than old one.

When's the next time they have a track event like this at the speedway? My wheels should be finished being built in about 2 more weeks...

Wow this looked like so much fun! How much did it cost to get on the track?
Oscar[/QUOTE]

IN this case was $10 per person because we were invited, and there was 2 Lap parades (6 laps total) that is a bargain, specially if you think that if you leave room enough you can really push it.

I tracked my S2K before, but never my NSX, in fact, I was all scared, but now, I am really looking fwd to track mine, this car handles fantastic and has enough punch out of line, I really now understand the NSX owners that get addicted on tracking their cars, really this car feel fantastic, specially with proper suspension weight savings and good tires/brakes!

Sound's good better than old one.[/QUOTE]

It does indeed, also, my throttle response seems much better :)

When's the next time they have a track event like this at the speedway? My wheels should be finished being built in about 2 more weeks...

I know Chris (Strasse Forged) is going to do an 8th of a mile soon, I'll let you know :)

Oscar

Best looking diffuser ever. Maybe I'm biased. Just need to add black or CF lid spoiler and it will be perfect.:biggrin:

DSC02899.jpg

Out of all of the photos....I am most interested in the Senna replica helmet. Where can I get one or have one done?

Oh...and nice photos!

Back