• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 - Raleigh, NC - October 11 -16

To all NSXCA Members and NSX Owners:

Dark and silent late last night
I think I might have heard the highway calling…
Signs that might be omens say I'm going, going
I'm going to Carolina in my mind…..James Taylor

Members of the NSX owners community of North Carolina are pleased to announce that the NSXPO 2013 will be held in the beautiful capital city of North Carolina. The Social Event in Raleigh, NC will open on Friday October 11th and run thru Monday October 14th (Columbus Day weekend). The NSXPO 2013 track event will be held at VIR (Virginia International Raceway) on Tuesday/Wednesday, October 15th and 16th. We are finalizing several exciting events. Complete details will follow soon. Stay tuned - and keep the dates open.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at NSXPO 2013!!

I can't wait. VIR never disappoints. I look forward to meeting many new faces as this will be my 1st NSXPO!

I do believe I will have to attend this one :) its within a reasonable distance (inside an enclosed trailer)

arista5 whats the fun in that? pull your car down there man drive the thing, put a shit load of painter tape on the front and drive it.
be a man... LOL

It's 1212 miles one way for me. I would love to go though! My only concern would be having a secure parking spot for my baby to sleep.

and prob our own lot with people looking at the cars at all hours of the night so no need to worry. and like me last NSXPO I was watching from my balcony of my room at the cars every few minutes LOL

It's 1212 miles one way for me. I would love to go though! My only concern would be having a secure parking spot for my baby to sleep.

No need to worry. Several reasons. The hotel will be providing a zoned parking area just off the lobby and secluded from the street. This parking area is on the end of the hotel where the ballrooms are. The entire end of the building is glass. So that during our registration, our receptions, our banquet.....our cars will be in complete view and well lit during the night. This hotel is only 9 months old, is one of only 7 Hilton Garden Inns built for convention and banquet services. Additionally, we will be providing security for any hours when owners are not with their cars. Parking slots will be marked ahead of time and sufficient space between NSX's will be provided.

You will not be disappointed in the steps taken to take care of our cherished NSX's.

I'll be there! :biggrin:

Not going to miss another one. Would like to do the track event but i probably shouldn't.

Mike

I might have to miss this one. I don't think it "will fit".................

i-8KwHXMs-X3.jpg

Last edited:
I might have to miss this one. I don't think it "will fit".................

i-8KwHXMs-X3.jpg

Bob, that's what the hatch is for!!!!
Don't miss this one - it's going to the best yet!

Back