• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 - Palm Springs, CA

Did anyone register or plan on registering? I'm all set to go and booked hotel already. Like to know who else is going and we can plan to caravan together.

Reminder:
Date: October 8-11, 2015

I will go if my nsx is fixed. I have been waiting since Dec. I will have Martin, from Norway, staying with us before he drives to XPO. He would like to go with our group.

Did anyone register or plan on registering? I'm all set to go and booked hotel already. Like to know who else is going and we can plan to caravan together.

Reminder:
Date: October 8-11, 2015

Hey, I'm moving to Vegas in about a month or so and just signed up for NSXPO today. I'll caravan with you guys.

You will be living near me, Craig and US 95. I will not be going to the party but will have Martin and his new girlfriend from Norway staying with us. They would like to drive to caravan to the fun. Lance

my wife and I will be in Vegas Tuesday October 6th. driving down on the Wednesday October 7th to Palm Springs.

I have changed my plans and will not be going but Martin will. As I don't Prime as much please PM me about group drive so I can pass on to Martin. Lance

Hi all, My plans are to arrive in Vegas on the sixth, spend a couple nights there and then drive to Palm Springs Thursday AM. If this coincides with any others plans, I'd like to join a caravan.
Lance if I have enough time, I'd like to see you and Martin while there. Warren I'm looking forward to seeing you again too. Howard

Only three Vegas owners are registered to attend NSXPO that I know of:

1. stikyryce - John
2. Hapa88 - Adrian
3. excellon - Jeff

I spoke to each individually but we haven't made final plans when everyone is leaving. I might be leaving Wednesday afternoon to spend a little time on the beach.

Hi all, My plans are to arrive in Vegas on the sixth, spend a couple nights there and then drive to Palm Springs Thursday AM. If this coincides with any others plans, I'd like to join a caravan.
Lance if I have enough time, I'd like to see you and Martin while there. Warren I'm looking forward to seeing you again too. Howard

Only three Vegas owners are registered to attend NSXPO that I know of:

1. stikyryce - John
2. Hapa88 - Adrian
3. excellon - Jeff

I spoke to each individually but we haven't made final plans when everyone is leaving. I might be leaving Wednesday afternoon to spend a little time on the beach.

John and I are planning to leave Thursday morning between 9-10am. We both live on the northwest side of Vegas so we'll probably leave from there.
I'm more tempted to take the 15fwy rather than going through Mojave National Preserve due to the smoother road surfaces.

Martin from Norway is leaving our NW home by 10. He is driving a white rental car with NSX tape on all sides. Don't try passing.
Have a wonderful time. Lance

Back