• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2018 update

LMR

Legendary Member

NSXPO 2018 takes place Wednesday-Sunday September 26-30 in the San Francisco Bay Area. The
event kicks off with a two-day High Performance Driving Event (HPDE) at Thunderhill Raceway starting on Wednesday. The two and a half day social portion starts on Friday September 28 in San Francisco with high profile speakers, scenic drives and a vendor showcase amongst the activities scheduled. More information on the track hotel and the social hotel will be available at a later date.

NSXPO is an NSX Club of America annual event. To participate, you must be a member of the NSX Club of America. Members will be notified first on when NSXPO registration will open. The last time NSXPO was held in the iconic San Francisco Bay Area was in 2003. If you would like to attend this year's NSXPO, make sure you sign up to be a member now to avoid missing out. As with recent NSXPOs, we expect this year's event to sell out quickly. To join NSXCA, go to https://nsxca.org/<wbr>membership-center/.

We are honored to have a contingent from the NSX Club of Japan attending this year including revered Japanese racer Motoharu Kurosawa ("Gan-san"). Come and leave your heart in San Francisco this fall!

Is the original submitted itinerary getting amended to add activities that would appeal to those traveling longer distances who would need to rent a car rather than have their nsx with them?

Is the original submitted itinerary getting amended to add activities that would appeal to those traveling longer distances who would need to rent a car rather than have their nsx with them?

Bob,

Put on your best "charm" and see if you can convince some certain motor company with their US office in CA for a press car. Just obligate yourself to do a full review:0 :)

Bob,

Put on your best "charm" and see if you can convince some certain motor company with their US office in CA for a press car. Just obligate yourself to do a full review:0 :)

I probably could get a “loaner” but I would prefer to see a member who might actually buy a new one have that chance! I won’t be at Nsxpo this year anyway since it would conflict with my daughter beginning her college soccer “career” as a goalkeeper for Connecticut.

Kind of unusual there's nothing else is available on the 2018 NSXPO in SF. When do you expect the hotel and the registration info will be coming out?

Hi

I am ready for some more info on the event.

Regards

Updates coming soon.

Back