• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2022 is already sold out?

NSXPO social event is already sold out after a couple of days? At $400/person? Wow. Perhaps organisers need to plan for more guests next year.

I was hoping to go this year if I got into the Grand Canyon lottery, which I won't find out until next week. Next year I guess.

Xpo has been crushing it over the last 10 years...The club would love to have every member attend ...but the venues determine the ultimate number...

This would be the first year of ownership for me where I could attend, but unfortunately work schedule is preventing me from attending this year. When I got the first email, "NSXPO registration opening tomorrow", I thought that it was cool they sent out a reminder. Then I got an email 2h before reg, 1h before reg and thought that was a little intense. Then within a few hours I got another email saying that the reg was almost sold out and realized why they were bombing people with emails. My guess is you have one day, two tops to get registered or you'll miss the boat. Super cool that it's such a strong event.

Actually, NSXPO 2022 sold out in a little over 6 hours. Typically, the cap for NSXPO is about 250 - 260. This includes spots for Acura personnel, sponsors and international attendees. This number isn't arbitrary - but is dictated by the capacities of the various venues used for the event. Banquet facilities being one of the key venues. NSXCA would like nothing better than staging an event with unlimited capacity, but unfortunately there are practical limitations. If you are attending NSXPO 2022 - make a point to meet Farasat and his committee and thank them for all their hard work.

John Komar - NSXCA Southeast Regional Rep - Chair for NSXPO 2013 - Raleigh, NC - NSXCA Board Laison for NSXPO 2014 -2019

Well, shoot. I guess I missed it. Just for reference, is there a non FB way to get in on this for the future?

Would love to show up as 'overflow for the car show portion or something, too. If that is not frowned upon.

Well, shoot. I guess I missed it. Just for reference, is there a non FB way to get in on this for the future?

Would love to show up as 'overflow for the car show portion or something, too. If that is not frowned upon.

If you are a current NSXCA member, they send out emails a few weeks before, then days, then hours, to remind you. They definitely allow for the many who don’t use FB.

It’s always best to ensure your NSXCA Membership is up to date this time of year, for this reason.

My screwup I guess, didn't renew until 6/12. You guys have fun.

Back