• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO, significant other Poll

Who's going with you to NSXPO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCM

Experienced Member
This will be my 1st NSXPO.
My wife has traveled with me to numerous auto events since day one.
Just curious how many couples are making the trip.

1 Going with significant other.

2 Going alone or with a buddy.

I have gone with and without and it's much, much better when Donna joined in as she will this year. Bring her along she'll have a great time IMO

My wife wants to go, and I want her to go, but tax season beckons.

So if I go, then I will go solo or with a buddy. (that's a lot of uses of the word "go") in two short sentences. :biggrin:

MCM said:
This will be my 1st NSXPO.
My wife has traveled with me to numerous auto events since day one.
Just curious how many couples are making the trip.

1 Going with significant other.

2 Going alone or with a buddy.
At previous NSXPOs, approximately 50-60 percent of members attended alone, and 40-50 percent of members brought a spouse/SO/guest. For obvious reasons, it's impossible to estimate how many of the latter group consisted of a spouse/significant other vs a "buddy". (FWIW, I would guess that perhaps 80-90 percent of the spouses/SOs/guests were someone of the opposite sex and similar in age.)

All are welcome.

Those who enjoy car events will enjoy this one. In the past, many guests who expected NOT to enjoy NSXPO, turned out to have a great time (often by making friends with other spouses/SOs/guests who also did not expect to enjoy the event!).

Im rolling solo; as I normally do. :wink:

Back