• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo!!

Since Nsxpo is in Florida I thought I would start a thread here! Scheduled for November 3-6!

Who is planning on going from Florida?! Maybe we should start a list?

I will be coming from South Florida. I frequent Orlando since I lived there so long and my sister is still there. I am offering myself for any help that would be needed to make this a great Nsxpo!

Making a list to maybe get some caravans setup:

Southeast Florida (Miami,WPB,Ft Lauderdale)
**** CARAVAN WILL MEET AT WEST PALM BEACH SERVICE PLAZA ON TURNPIKE ON 11/2. PROMPTLY LEAVE AT 1pm
Some are leaving from Miami at 2pm Wednesday
Some are leaving from Miami at 6am on Thursday
1. Bzyrice - Miami [CONFIRMED]
2. IRVINFL - Delray [CONFIRMED]
3. dquarars2 - Coconut Creek [CONFIRMED]
4. ev0vill - Coral Springs
5. Brooklynzson - Miami
6. Stewart W
7. Soundeffects- Wellington
8. brucewinter - Delray [CONFIRMED]
9. Boomernsx - Miami [CONFIRMED]

Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, St. Augustine)
**** CARAVAN WILL MEET IN DOWNTOWN ST AUGUSTINE FOR LUNCH, and meet up with NE driver before heading to the hotel.. contact bocarat or bugs2k for location****
1. Bocarat - St. Augustine [CONFIRMED]
2. Bugs2k - Jacksonville [CONFIRMED]

Southwest Florida (Ft Myers, Sarasota)
1. heySkippy - Sarasota [CONFIRMED]
2. nsxspdfreak - Ft Myers [CONFIRMED]

Northwest Florida (Pensacola, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Ocala)
1. BrianB - Ocala
2. Owali - Destin

Central Florida (Orlando, Tampa)
1. Shrink - Tampa
2. Blacknot - Tampa
3. HTN - Tampa

Last edited:
Is there anyone from FL/GA/AL/SC/NC/MS/TN/LA that won't be there?!?!?!

what's funny and sad at the same time...each of the last two times we had nsxpo in the NE there were owners who lived within an hour of the venues that had no idea such a thing was happening because they were not social media darlings...

what's funny and sad at the same time...each of the last two times we had nsxpo in the NE there were owners who lived within an hour of the venues that had no idea such a thing was happening because they were not social media darlings...

That is sad. But I'll add you to the list!

what the...how did I get on a Florida caravan thread?:eek: I'm looking to ship my car down....if you want the transporter to join your merry band lmk:tongue:

I'm coming from DE. But will be in FL for several days before NSXPO visiting family. Hopefully I can meet up with either Jacksonville owners or Ocala. That's the 2 locations I'll be. I think Ocala is where I'll end up being before NSXPO. See you guys in November!

I'm coming from DE. But will be in FL for several days before NSXPO visiting family. Hopefully I can meet up with either Jacksonville owners or Ocala. That's the 2 locations I'll be. I think Ocala is where I'll end up being before NSXPO. See you guys in November!

Thanks for posting Brian! I think the caravan from the northwest would be your best bet if you are coming from Ocala. Added to the list!

Back