• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo!!

I got a room but,can't get NSXCA to contact me to get a membership. I don't do Paypal. tried e-mail and phone calls no response. Dose any one have another way to contact them?

I get notified of all emails and Voice mails and have nothing from you

You don't need PayPal only a credit card. Our PayPal account does not require you to have one.

Are you on the waiting list?

I got a room but,can't get NSXCA to contact me to get a membership. I don't do Paypal. tried e-mail and phone calls no response. Dose any one have another way to contact them?

I see that you have logged in twice today already and have not responded to the post I made only 40 minutes after yours yesterday. As I mentioned, I get all emails to the club and get text messages when a voice mail is left. I don't see anything from you and don't see you on the waiting list. You say you have a hotel room but it is not clear that you actually want to register for NSXPO since I don't see you as signing up or even contacting us.

Two days have now passed since you claimed you couldn't reach us and there is no record you tried. I reached out to you here in response to your post and you have ignored my efforts. You have logged in several times since I reached out to you and you even checked this thread this morning.

Please don't falsely claim that the Club didn't respond to your inquiries.

image.jpg

RSO 34: Yes I checked in to read the response. I was at the hospital with my friend fighting for her life in surgery and since the replays said things like too late and are you on a list. I was not in the mood to respond at that time as I had bigger things on my mind. RSO 34 you seem to be calling me a liar. I did call when your web paige was having trouble and a post left a phone # to call I did.I left a message saying the same as above. Also more recently I sent a message from your web page as well as called, no answer. RSO 34 you seem to have a bad attitude "40 minutes" I do not live my life on the computer, if I get a response by the next day or so I'm good. I will just cancel my room and hope every one has a great time at what I believe will be a great event. RSO 34 you really seem to be an ass.
Please close this thread.

RSO 34: Yes I checked in to read the response. I was at the hospital with my friend fighting for her life in surgery and since the replays said things like too late and are you on a list. I was not in the mood to respond at that time as I had bigger things on my mind. RSO 34 you seem to be calling me a liar. I did call when your web paige was having trouble and a post left a phone # to call I did.I left a message saying the same as above. Also more recently I sent a message from your web page as well as called, no answer. RSO 34 you seem to have a bad attitude "40 minutes" I do not live my life on the computer, if I get a response by the next day or so I'm good. I will just cancel my room and hope every one has a great time at what I believe will be a great event. RSO 34 you really seem to be an ass.
Please close this thread.

No one is expected to live on their computer but even with dealing with the unfortunate life issues as you have in the past few days you did log in here and review my response. As I indicated, I see all emails and get notified of all voice mails and have handled over 180 registrations and responded to over 200 inquiries since registration opened so I was concerned somehow that a member fell through the cracks when that member should be able to register. I was unable to confirm that you contacted us and you didn't respond whether you were on the waiting list and although I don't know your real identity I don't see anyone matching your few listed personal details being an actual club member. I reached out to you for further information and you did not respond even though 40 minutes before I responded you specifically requested in this thread to be advised of a way to contact us. DocLane told you where to post and indicated I would respond to you so when you posted that you were trying to reach us it appeared that you were looking for a quick turnaround. That is what I did in reaching out to you immediately.

Rso 34: I don't know way you would look for me as a " club member" when my first post says I am trying to get a membership. As for the waiting list, way would I get on a list for an event that requires a membership when I am trouble getting that membership? My post said MEMBERSHIP not REGISTRATION you should slow down and read what is actually being asked.Your reply did not say contact me quickly and we might be able to get you in.Witch would have gotten a quick response. Instead
I see things like "it's probably to late" and other threads saying it is sold out so I did not see the need to respond quickly.I just accepted it was to late. But, instead of waiting for a reply you came on and said I was laying.I am not laying.I made those
attempts, But hay "WHAT EVER YOU SAY IS RIGHT …know what I mean. My post did not accuse you of anything it just asked for a way to contact you.You seem to have anger issues you should get help for that.
The only good that comes from dealing with life issues is it makes you relies what is truly important in life and a car event ranks very lo right now. As I said, I hope every one has a great time at a great show.
peace out.

Rso 34: I don't know way you would look for me as a " club member" when my first post says I am trying to get a membership. As for the waiting list, way would I get on a list for an event that requires a membership when I am trouble getting that membership? My post said MEMBERSHIP not REGISTRATION you should slow down and read what is actually being asked.Your reply did not say contact me quickly and we might be able to get you in.Witch would have gotten a quick response. Instead
I see things like "it's probably to late" and other threads saying it is sold out so I did not see the need to respond quickly.I just accepted it was to late. But, instead of waiting for a reply you came on and said I was laying.I am not laying.I made those
attempts, But hay "WHAT EVER YOU SAY IS RIGHT …know what I mean. My post did not accuse you of anything it just asked for a way to contact you.You seem to have anger issues you should get help for that.
The only good that comes from dealing with life issues is it makes you relies what is truly important in life and a car event ranks very lo right now. As I said, I hope every one has a great time at a great show.
peace out.

I assumed since you said you had a hotel reservation you wanted to attend.

Sorry I tried to help.....

Last edited:
I don't think I'd mind missing the fun of the group drive to KSC; I'm sure I'll have a chance driving back from KSC, and on the Sunday country drive.

Oh, heck, YOLO, right? I changed my work plans and will work 1/2 day Wednesday. I extended my hotel reservation to include Wednesday night, so I'll be able to do the meet and greet at the hotel, instead of meeting everyone Thursday morning at KSC. I can't tell everyone how much I am looking forward to this event!!!

Brucewinter / boomernsx - I started this thread so we could try and coordinate some group drives up. :)

Once the time gets closer I'll post some stopping points and times.

Anything new on this?

Last edited:
Bocarat and I will be heading down Wednesday mid day I believe. We both are confirmed and have the hotel wed-sat. If anyone is passing through north Florida on wed let us know and we will attempt to meet up.

Oh, heck, YOLO, right? I changed my work plans and will work 1/2 day Wednesday. I extended my hotel reservation to include Wednesday night, so I'll be able to do the meet and greet at the hotel, instead of meeting everyone Thursday morning at KSC. I can't tell everyone how much I am looking forward to this event!!!

Anything new on this?

Hi doug. Let's start the planning now for the south Florida group going up. What time were you planning on leaving and heading up to Orlando? Turnpike should be our best bet since the hotel is on the west side of Orlando.

Bocarat and I will be heading down Wednesday mid day I believe. We both are confirmed and have the hotel wed-sat. If anyone is passing through north Florida on wed let us know and we will attempt to meet up.

Hey bugs2k! Can you post your plans here so I can update the first post with what your group is doing? I know lots of folks look at this thread but are not posting.

Hi doug. Let's start the planning now for the south Florida group going up. What time were you planning on leaving and heading up to Orlando? Turnpike should be our best bet since the hotel is on the west side of Orlando.

As I posted in the other thread, I am planning to work half day on Wednesday November 2, so I was going to leave my house in Northern Broward County around 12:30pm.

Ok Doug.. how does 1pm at the West Palm Beach service plaza on turnpike sound?

That works but please be warned I am a slow poke on the streets. I am a "5-over" guy, so don't expect speeds from me in the 80's or higher. If that's OK we can caravan, but if not, it might be better to simply meet you and the rest of the South Florida contingent at the hotel.

That works but please be warned I am a slow poke on the streets. I am a "5-over" guy, so don't expect speeds from me in the 80's or higher. If that's OK we can caravan, but if not, it might be better to simply meet you and the rest of the South Florida contingent at the hotel.

Ok I'll update the first post. Generally, for long drives I set the cruise for 9 over and just cruise. I think we will manage.

Hey bugs2k! Can you post your plans here so I can update the first post with what your group is doing? I know lots of folks look at this thread but are not posting.

We have talked about leaving Jax/St. Augustine around noon-ish. Would like to take the back roads down thru Palatka, Welaka and such. Much more Intriguing drive than I-95 and I-4. I will try to get a Confirmed time and place to meet and head south. I'll keep you posted.

We have talked about leaving Jax/St. Augustine around noon-ish. Would like to take the back roads down thru Palatka, Welaka and such. Much more Intriguing drive than I-95 and I-4. I will try to get a Confirmed time and place to meet and head south. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!

A number of us convened at Cars and Coffee Palm Beach yesterday (it was a blast!) and discussed traveling to NSXPO, but it now seems that we'll all be leaving a different times, so meeting at the Palm Beach Service Plaza at 1pm per previous posts is NOT going to happen.

Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to shoot for leaving my house in Northern Broward County around 11:30 so I can make it to the NSXPO Volunteers meeting at the hotel at 2:30pm. If someone wants to caravan up please advise but as of this minute it does not seem likely that we'll be able to coordinate.

Thanks Doug! If anyone is still interested in setting up meeting points please post here. Many said they were going, but not many have actually confirmed after the NSXPO tickets were opened. I can place tentative locations, but it's difficult if I don't have someone from each direction updating this thread.

So, doug, are you and Irv still driving up together?

Thanks Doug! If anyone is still interested in setting up meeting points please post here. Many said they were going, but not many have actually confirmed after the NSXPO tickets were opened. I can place tentative locations, but it's difficult if I don't have someone from each direction updating this thread.

So, doug, are you and Irv still driving up together?

No, we decided each to drive up on our own.

Back