• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo!!

I'm getting excited. Just over 24 hours until I'm on the road to Flamingo Crossings.

Got the Track Rat Miata racecar ready for Friday (yes, I know, heresy), got the NSX ready to go with fresh Motul 600 in case I want to do a few laps with it, and have everything staged to put into the cars. All I have left to do is pack my suitcase, pick up car trailer from friend tonight, load the Miata tomorrow morning, and drop off the trailer and the racecar to relative who is going to tow it out to Sebring for me Friday morning. Then hit the road. I hope to leave before 11:30 so I can attend Ole's volunteer 2:30 meeting at the hotel.

The stars are aligning. Can't wait!

Right now BUGS2K and me are meeting the NE crew on their way down for lunch in downtown St Augustine. BUGS2K may have an official photographer lined up as well - if you saw his shoot on FB, this could be pretty good....

From there, either I-95/I-4, or back roads all the way. ETA somewhere around 3:30-4pm I guess.

Back