• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs at Eibachs Headquarters

Eibach held an open house today at their Corona, CA facility.

Even though several NSXs were among the hundreds of cars in attendance, I expected to see 350Zs, Supras, 240s, Evos, and Subarus typical of recent events. Instead, a good number of cars were Hondas/Acuras, specifically S2000s and Integras/RSXs. On top of that, "old-school" seemed to be the word of the day, as evident by the prevalence of older wheels from Mugen and Volk on many of the cars.

More pics can be seen here:
http://furyxx.0catch.com/pages/20050501-EibachOpenHouse/index.html

-Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,231
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,732
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,201
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,206
  • IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,200
A few more pics:

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

Here's a few to add that I took today of some of the NSX's :biggrin:

I didn't drive my NSX today.... had it on the lift :mad: , but I did drive my Mugen'd out CR-X :smile:

003.jpg

006.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

031.jpg

035.jpg

I saw a few other NSX's that stood out to me, but I didn't have my camera with me during those times. There were also a couple parked outside along the street, including a red NSX with an 02+ front end and, what looked like, and NSX-R hood and WW skirts.

does enyone have any info on the dark gray nsx?? realy need to know what color that is! it´s PHAT!

Hey Randy! So I get a busted lip and suddenly I'm not good enough to be included in the pics? :mad: :biggrin:

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I Registered then forgot about it!!!! :eek: :mad:
Lousy drugs!! Last time I get my wisdom teeth yanked!!

Hope everyone had fun, I'm jealous and still in some pain lol :tongue:

Thanks for the compliment Tewen. The color is bronze gray metallic (Nissan color). Those are Rezaxx IIs on the car. Thanks for taking some pics of my car Randy. Your car looks beautiful. I liked your car with the stock wing, but after looking at it in person, I think you made a great choice. Maybe I can meet you guys at another event.

CDX_NSX said:
Hey Randy! So I get a busted lip and suddenly I'm not good enough to be included in the pics? :mad: :biggrin:
Yeah, I noticed that as I was going over my pictures. I think I ended up talking to you about the busted lip as I was going down the line, and forgot to snap any pics while I was in front of it.

Sorry about that. I'll make it up to you by taking more pics of it at the Canyon Drive. :D

-Randy

proto said:
Thanks for the compliment Tewen. The color is bronze gray metallic (Nissan color). Those are Rezaxx IIs on the car. Thanks for taking some pics of my car Randy. Your car looks beautiful. I liked your car with the stock wing, but after looking at it in person, I think you made a great choice. Maybe I can meet you guys at another event.
The big Taitec wing is coming off for a month or so, since I plan on running with the Dreamzsport wing for a while. Then it's going back on just in time for the Canyon run in June. :D

I like you car, BTW. I had decided on going with the GT500 bumper, and then the S-Tai bumper came out. So I got that instead. :)

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
Yeah, I noticed that as I was going over my pictures. I think I ended up talking to you about the busted lip as I was going down the line, and forgot to snap any pics while I was in front of it.

Sorry about that. I'll make it up to you by taking more pics of it at the Canyon Drive. :D

-Randy
No problem. Just giving you a hard time. :D

FuryNSX said:
A few more pics:

IMG_0075.JPG

I did a quick search, but couldn't find any answers. And now it's getting late and I'm tired, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what mods K2 did to the rear of his car, including any body kits, exhaust, etc. It looks very clean and sharp.

Yeah looks stock to me as well just a very clean car and a good clean photo.

Yeah, I guess I just thought the exhaust was more free flowing when stock (i.e. w/ the early models, where the exhaust isn't really enclosed by the frame of the car). It's probably just the angle of the picture and the exhaust he added that gives it that look. Great looking car IMO.

Thanks for the kind words. :smile:

I give most of the credit to the the way the pic was taken.

Thanks for the pic, Randy!

jkeen01 said:
Yeah, I guess I just thought the exhaust was more free flowing when stock (i.e. w/ the early models, where the exhaust isn't really enclosed by the frame of the car). It's probably just the angle of the picture and the exhaust he added that gives it that look. Great looking car IMO.

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
I heard that cops were out there popping hoods.. did anything happen to anyone?

It happenned to a couple of people I know, including the white turbo Civic hatchback that was towed away right infront of everybody (not by the cops.... they told the guy that he couldn't drive the car as is so he used his AAA Plus towing and towed his car home, but did get an exhaust/smog ticket). Otherwise, the Eibach staff talked with the local PD and everything was cool after that. Everyone was just told not to speed out of the area or they would get pulled over.

One reason why the cops showed up was because 2 jackasses were caught street racing earlier in the morning near by, and they said that they were only in the area for the Eibach meet. Two bad apples spoiling it for the rest of the bunch :mad:

That just sucks. I've been earling lately, that it's a "law" to inform police of car meets now. I'm not sure if it's true, but I hear it's happening more often. Anyone know any info about this?

Back