• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs-Chicago SW Suburbs

Welcome! We have a very active chapter of the NSX Club of America (NSXCA) in the Chicago area. We had monthly dinner meetings until the middle of last year, then took a "sabbatical" while we were planning NSXPO 2001, which was in Wisconsin. We'll probably start them up again some time this spring. Best way to stay notified is to join the NSXCA.

We'll also be doing some track events. Many of our club members participate in track events held at GingerMan Raceway in South Haven, Michigan, by CGI Motorsports, so sign up for CGI events too.

Originally posted by NJW:

Recent NSX transplant looking for any info on any track events,shows or bench racing (beer and car talk) in the area.

I dont own an nsx for some reason, but I am an enthusiest and down for hangin around nsxers as well. I've got a race built turbo honda and am very knowledgable of honda/acura.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Enthusiasts are always welcome -- ownership is NOT necessary; for some activities, your ride WILL need to keep up, though
biggrin.gif

I just re-transplanted myself recently... moved from South Florida back to Chicago in mid-February.

Originally posted by nsx1164:
for some activities, your ride WILL need to keep up, though
biggrin.gif

Keeping up will NOT be a problem, unless it's you guys keeping up with me of course. :]

[This message has been edited by true (edited 09 April 2002).]

Back