• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's of Australia Wallpaper #2 (July)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit late with this months wallpaper. [June wallpaper <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52052">here</A>] Been busy with work and playing competition golf, right Dippy?. ;)

PHOTO DETAILS:
Two black Melbourne NSX's - <B>Dippy9</B> on the left, and INSXI on the right who unfortunately isn't a member of NSXprime. This photo was taken underneath the Bolte Bridge late February 2005.

<B>1600x1200 VERSIONS:

* <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9965&size=big&sort=1&cat=500&page=1">02 - NSX's of Australia - Dippy9 & INSXI - 1600x1200 Wallpaper</A> 256KB</B>
      - If the above image is too dark for your monitor, use <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9964&size=big&sort=1&cat=500&page=1">this version</A>

<B>1280x800 WIDESCREEN VERSION:

* <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9963&size=big&sort=1&cat=500&page=1">02 - NSX's of Australia - Dippy9 & INSXI - 1280x800 Wallpaper</A> 140KB</B>
      - This looks awesome on a normal monitor 'centered' with letterboxing.

<B>800x600 VERSION ATTACHED:

Attachments

• 02_NSX_Australia_Dippy9_INSXI_800.jpeg
    02_NSX_Australia_Dippy9_INSXI_800.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Confused* I'm not fishing for compliments here, but is there something wrong with this photo? Is it too dark, too sparse, too black ;) or just not enough bling?! :rolleyes: Nobody has posted and very few ppl have downloaded it. "confused: Or have i missed a thread with import models?!.... :p :D

Criticism & honest comments are welcome.

ParisModel

Suspended
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing. You are right about the lighting. The camera focused on where the light was; the sky. The cars just faded into the shade. Outdoor shoots can be really interesting because you don't always have control of your light. Now, had there of been a model in the picture she/he (depending on your pref) wouldn't have come out clear at all. They would have been completely shadowed and hard to see. :eek:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually NEO, I think it looks good. I have it as my wallpaper on my laptop! I don't think you need a models butt in a thong to improve the pic. Trust me I love women, but contrary to paris' comments, not every car pic needs a half naked chick hanging all over it. :rolleyes:

ParisModel

Suspended
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nuccaJB said:
Actually NEO, I think it looks good. I have it as my wallpaper on my laptop! I don't think you need a models butt in a thong to improve the pic. Trust me I love women, but contrary to paris' comments, not every car pic needs a half naked chick hanging all over it. :rolleyes:

I think you should read the thread a little better before you post your 2 cents. No where did I say the picture needed a model; I was talking about the lighting and how it would have looked had there been a model in the shot.

Nucca- This shows you are a little to quick to criticize. Why don't you chill out a bit, huh? :tongue:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bad. :tongue:
I thought that you were referring to it needing a model! You could have him reshoot the pic at NSXPO this year if that was what you wanted. If you have not heard yet, NEO will be there!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback <B>ParisModel</B>. Interestingly, the original photo was exposed correctly. (technical sidenote: you cannot take an accurate light reading from a BLACK nsx -- it has to be taken from something nearby else it will be incorrect). But the overall photo lacked contrast and looked boring. So I darkened the NSX's to silhouette them, and enhance the colour of the sky. See attached thumbnail of the original photo. You can also spot some of the background i removed. ;)

If I'd had a hot model in the shot I would have shot this photo completely differently. Err... that's presuming I'd be able to push the shutter button at all. :D lol

<B>nuccaJB</B> : Yup! I'll be there. Glad to hear you're getting some use out of the wallpaper, and thanx for being so diplomatic on this thread. :)

Attachments

• dippy9_original.jpg
    dippy9_original.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 647