• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs Owned By the Rich and Famous

Hrant said:
I believe Redford's was one of the five 98-T black/tan made and was residing in Concord Acura's dealership in California after he sold/traded it. He kept in the Napa area from what I was told by the new owner whom I met at one of our club functions 2 years ago. But then, I might be wrong.

98-T Blak/Tan :biggrin:

Robert Redford has had multiple NSXs over the years....

Don't forget the late great Ayrton Senna had many personal NSXs during his McLaren-Honda days. :smile:

There was an old website that's down now that had a real comprehensive list of all the celebrities that have owned NSXs but the NSXPrime faq pretty much covers all of them, it seems!

Larry Ellison Lives and dies by the NSX. His book "the difference between god and Larry Ellison" notes him choosing the nsx as his favorite car over his ferraris that kept catching fire.

-Bill Gates

-Gordon Murray

Miguel DuHamel (AMA Honda USA motorcycle road racer) has a Zanardi NSX...if I remember correctly. I also think I read somewhere that Honda produced one "extra" one to give him since the regular production run had ended.

White94 said:
From the article listed above

"Armstrong and his girlfriend, Sonni Evans, climb into his curvy, coal-black Acura NSX, which, he beams, "hits 85 in second gear." It's his $70,000 gift to himself for winning the World Championships."

From EVO Magazine, Top ten car of the century.

"NSX was my daily driver for six years, it was #9 of my top 10 car of the century. I would have rank it higher on the list if it had more power to match the chassis capibility and better feel on the steering. But for daily super, there are no better package out there."

By Gordon Murray, designer of Mclaren F1/SLR VIsion

j14nsx said:
...Honda made Jenson Button sell his Ferrari when he started driving for BAR.

Andrie Hartanto said:
...Jenson Button was "forced" to sell his Ferrari for his NSX.

Wow, a repost in the same thread. Where's Forums Nazi when you need him? :wink:

NSX&RX7 said:
The other day, while discussing NSXs with a friend, he asked me the following: "Are there any famous people out there who own NSXs?"

I didn't have much of an answer for him. There's an NSX on e-bay supposedly owned by Marla Maples Trump and one supposedly owned by Alice Cooper.

A friend of mine in LA said he saw Robert Redford driving around in an NSX awhile ago.

Can anyone verify these owners and help create a list of R & F Acura NSX owners? Thanks.

Larry T.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine Benes from 'Seinfeld') is rumored to have a Red NSX (unsure of year). :wink:

You guys are forgetting the biggest of the big names:

Bill (MYNSX) :D

Bill didn't just own an NSX, he 0wn3d an NSX. ;) :D

And also MiamiMermaid owns an NSX. She's practically Hollywood-status on Prime. :cool:

I will be famous soon..when you see me on the news dodging cars doing well over 125mph on the 405 Freeway...:biggrin:

Famous, YES
Rich, HELL NO...

Mike

Last edited:
I would really love to know where the silver car that was used in Pulp Fiction ended up.

I invented the spinning turbo keychain. Does that make me famous, or does my product have to be in a movie first?

Maybe I should ship a few off to the next Fast & Furious filming location, wherever that may be.

Man I may have a cool piece of info for this thread, I need to look for it:

It was a comprehensive list of famous owners. No idea where it originated but it came with one of my nsx's over the years and I hung on to it. I'll look for
It tomorrow. I can't believe I never posted it?

Back