• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXTRA Newsletters - Digitized

Recently picked up some parts from a member here on Prime and he was gracious enough to throw in some Old School NSXTRA Newsletters dating back from 1992 - 1997. I personally never knew these existed but upon thumbing through them they are pretty cool and nostalgic have a lot of info, tips, speculations, etc on the new then NSX.

I have gone ahead and scanned the first year (1992) and will continue to do more as my time allows. I'll update this thread as I upload more to my Google Drive. Link to the digitized PDF's versions below and I've included pics of the first newsletter here as well. Hope you all enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kVXEJ2vooauX9qyUQ_5oTSVAsZseS6cJ?usp=sharing

IMG_6774.jpgIMG_6775.jpgIMG_6776.jpgIMG_6777.jpg

+I have some of those in the attic...always looked forward to getting a copy...

+I have some of those in the attic...always looked forward to getting a copy...

This is awesome! I never saw this, then again I was in HS when these came out :)

I have them ALL!
Loved them.
H-

Once the new forum software is up and running, we'll have a resource library for stuff like this. Would you mind us creating a section for it? It's really cool stuff!

Ditto!
H-

Back