• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OC Caravan for the 08' Tax Relief drive

Starting point: Target parking lot off 91, east of 55
Address: 8148 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim, CA 92808
Meeting Time: 6:15 a.m.
Departure time: 6:30 a.m.

The caravan starting point is around 50 miles away from the initial meeting point. So we should be able to get there and have time to gas up and go over the route.

Hope to see you there if you are coming from the LA or OC area.

Last edited:
Where is the final meeting point ?

The organizers are keeping it top secret. So I don't know the exact location yet. Just have the city name for now.

The location will be PMd to all participants on Friday May 2nd at approximately 7 o'clock PM.

Drop me from the OC Caravan list. I'll have to drive separate and meet up with you guys. Take pics!! It's always a great sight to see double digit NSXs rolling on open freeways! :)

Starting point: Target parking lot off 91, east of 55
Address: 8148 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim, CA 92808
Meeting Time: 6:00 a.m.
Departure time: 6:15 a.m.

The caravan starting point is around 50 miles away from the initial meeting point. So we should be able to get there and have time to gas up and go over the route.

50 miles eh? mmm is that ENE or SSW from Anaheim? If it's ENE, I get to sleep in and you guys get to come and tear up the lonley roads I do most weekends. :biggrin: If it's SSW, I (and probably Semnos_NSX) will want to get up in the dark and meet you guys for the Caravan.

CDub, can you PM me the "true" start city so I can see if I'm joining your caravan or not?

If your in South County there's a group of us going from the Laguna Niguel Costco at 6:30 am. Fill up with cheap gas and go!!!

I'm looking at the distance and time, may be we can get an extra 15 mins of sleep by meeting at 6:15 and leave Target at 6:30 instead.

But the Lattes are so much better in the SoOrCo

Not feeling well tonight but will be there by 6am. If i'm not there, just go without me.. Thanks.. See you all tomorrow...

Back