• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

October 6th HIN or Sixth Annual Rally?

When it rains, it pours. Hot Import Nights or Rally or BOTH? This would make for a very car-filled day. I'm inclined to go to Hot Import Nights only because I would be defending "Hottest Street Car". Perhaps for team representation, we can get Paul's Blue Devil, Brian's Blacked-out FX500, David's Silver Comptech wide-body and anyone else willing to sit there for 8-10 hours:frown: Lance and Tom can lead our rally contingent in the Las Vegas Sports Car Club Rally, then head over to Sam Boyd by noon. How about an easy-up (UV protection), an ice chest full of drinks (hydrate hydrate, hydrate), and us old farts KICKING it with the Gen Xs and Ys...YO! who's your daddy? (I just got a OMG/ roll eyes from my 17 y.o.). Watch out! Here comes THE NSX Club of Las Vegas!!

Regards,

Danny

When it rains, it pours. Hot Import Nights or Rally or BOTH? This would make for a very car-filled day. I'm inclined to go to Hot Import Nights only because I would be defending "Hottest Street Car". Perhaps for team representation, we can get Paul's Blue Devil, Brian's Blacked-out FX500, David's Silver Comptech wide-body and anyone else willing to sit there for 8-10 hours:frown: Lance and Tom can lead our rally contingent in the Las Vegas Sports Car Club Rally, then head over to Sam Boyd by noon. How about an easy-up (UV protection), an ice chest full of drinks (hydrate hydrate, hydrate), and us old farts KICKING it with the Gen Xs and Ys...YO! who's your daddy? (I just got a OMG/ roll eyes from my 17 y.o.). Watch out! Here comes THE NSX Club of Las Vegas!!

Regards,

Danny

LoL! Lance and I will be "holding it down" at the rally for the LVNSXC! :biggrin:

I'll volunteer driving Pauls Blue Devil. :biggrin: Did you guys saw Ro jas' post that he can actually reserve us (NSX) a spot if we register.

Back