• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

October Meet

As discussed at today's gathering at Chris's (THANKS CHRIS!!!) we will plan our next meet for October 6 (Saturday). I will post more info, but the tentative agenda includes participating in the 6th Annual Las Vegas Sports Car Clubs "Rally in the Valley". We will need at least 3 cars to show up to qualify as a club. Registration starts at 9:00 AM at Norm Baker's on W. Sahara. More info to follow. This should be a lot of fun.

November meet will likely be in conjunction with SEMA week and possibly another multi-forum type gathering. It was great seeing everyone today...CONGRATS! Sandra (Nick you lucky dog):smile:

Best Regards,

Danny

Sorry I had to miss this weekend, Sundays are not good for me due to work. Sounds like next month, Oct, will be fun. I've already signed up for the rally. Are you coming Danny?

Sorry I had to miss this weekend, Sundays are not good for me due to work. Sounds like next month, Oct, will be fun. I've already signed up for the rally. Are you coming Danny?

Hi Levi,

Sorry we missed you. What's the matter? Starting a new business or something- oh that's me! Just found out about the rally at the meet; I'm going. Can you give THE club more information for sign up and all?

Best Regards,

Danny

Hi Levi,

Sorry we missed you. What's the matter? Starting a new business or something- oh that's me! Just found out about the rally at the meet; I'm going. Can you give THE club more information for sign up and all?

Best Regards,

Danny

Wrong person Danny. Are you HIGH? That's what happen when you have so many things in your mind. You are relating to David or NSXin702....:biggrin:

Thank you all for coming to my house. I hope you enjoyed the food. Nice meeting too.
Regards,
Chris

Hi Levi,

Best Regards,

Danny

Hey Danny,

You been sniffing paint chips again? =) Sorry I missed everyone last Sunday. The wife and I bought another house we're trying to set up as a vacation rental. So we've been spending the weekends trying to fix it up & furnish it. I thought we'd be finished by now, but furnishing this house is taking much longer than I expected.

As for the rally, I don't really know much about it. But I plan on tagging along...

Levi

Re:LAS VEGAS October Meet

Hey Danny,

You been sniffing paint chips again? =) Sorry I missed everyone last Sunday.

Oh is that what it is? I think its the Michigan football team. So much pressure for him. He should be ok next week or so.....

NSX Club LV.... thanks for the warm welcome. We loved the company and the sight of more than just one NSX at a given time. Danny, your car is awesone.. Brian, thanks for the ride dude.. your car is great too, it made me miss ours.... Kudos to everyone. Should anyone of you plan to visit Manila anytime soon, give me a call and i'll take you guys around.

Regards

Hey it was great meeting you guys too! Great turnout. Too bad you didn't follow me to Factor X. Their widebody race car was there and was looking good. Plus Billy Johnson did some pretty amazing things with my car in the back streets.

Back