• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OE oxygen sensor sources...Help!

I am getting a code 44. The car runs decent but has an intermittant miss at partial throttle. Any ideas on where to get the stock Denso unit at a lower cost than Acura?

I think I bought mine fron the parts-bin. Free shipping I think.

Here is another source I didn't use.

I still have trouble matching up the descriptions to the front vs rear.

www.oxygensensors.com. If you are handy with a soldering iron you can purchase the least expensive versions and splice the wires onto the original harnesses. As long as you have a 4 wire sensor you will be OK. The variance in 02 sensors, by location and part number are related to the harness length and connectors.

Just be sure all your connectors are OK first:).

HTH,
LarryB

Larry Bastanza said:
www.oxygensensors.com. If you are handy with a soldering iron you can purchase the least expensive versions and splice the wires onto the original harnesses. As long as you have a 4 wire sensor you will be OK. The variance in 02 sensors, by location and part number are related to the harness length and connectors.

Just be sure all your connectors are OK first:).

HTH,
LarryB

Do you know what color goes to what ??

Steve said:
I am getting a code 44. The car runs decent but has an intermittant miss at partial throttle. Any ideas on where to get the stock Denso unit at a lower cost than Acura?

Did you finally get it all fixed-- especially the "intermittant missing"? See my
post on a new thread, that when my sensors seemed bad-- the rear camshafts had jumped 3 notches! -- Don Jewett

Back