• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior OEM 00+ black perforated seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Seats are SOLD*

I am selling a pair of OEM black perforated seat found on 2000+ NSX. Overall they are 8/10 condition. Some minor wear on driver side bolster from getting in and out. No rips or tears. Motors are 100% working. Asking $2000 picked up in Southern California.

If you would like more pictures, PM me with your number or email.

c5a23ee457ea88b1fcce6ad465c2cb84.jpg

f3d9fbf49ba377ccf1594aa490a341e3.jpg

8e95edf08bbe98b5bed5427f697e69e7.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, price lowered to $1900 picked up.

Why can’t these ever be local. Interested in shipping? Unfortunately I’m all the way on the right coast NY (12487)

Where in SoCal are you located? Are the seatbelt receptacles included? Any issues in installing these into my 93?
Thanks!

Where in SoCal are you located? Are the seatbelt receptacles included? Any issues in installing these into my 93?
Thanks!

I am in Westminster. Seat belt receivers are not included. They will be plug n play onto a 1993.

I am in Westminster. Seat belt receivers are not included. They will be plug n play onto a 1993.

My memory is rusty as I don't recall what stocks seats look like installed. If I was to purchase these seats, do I need seat rails too? Or do I simply bolt these up, plug them in, and I'm ready to go and will have power sliding seats (besides hunting down seat belt receivers)?

I'm taking out Recaro seats with BuddyClub rails, so I'm essentially starting from square one. Please let me know. Thanks.

My memory is rusty as I don't recall what stocks seats look like installed. If I was to purchase these seats, do I need seat rails too? Or do I simply bolt these up, plug them in, and I'm ready to go and will have power sliding seats (besides hunting down seat belt receivers)?

I'm taking out Recaro seats with BuddyClub rails, so I'm essentially starting from square one. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi [MENTION=24416]Wizard[/MENTION], the seats already have the OEM power sliding rails attached. You just take out your aftermarket seat and put these in and attach the harness from the seat to the harness of the car assuming it’s still there. You’ll need to source a set of OEM seat belt receivers. Do you still have the factory seat belt straps or on race harness?

Hi @Wizard, the seats already have the OEM power sliding rails attached. You just take out your aftermarket seat and put these in and attach the harness from the seat to the harness of the car assuming it’s still there. You’ll need to source a set of OEM seat belt receivers. Do you still have the factory seat belt straps or on race harness?
Thanks for the reply. Not sure what you mean by "and attach the harness from the seat to the harness of the car assuming it’s still there". Please clarify if possible.

My NSX has the factory seatbelts and receivers as well as a Comptech harness bar with 4 point harness seatbelts.

I will PM you my email. If you could please send high res photos of the seats, and close ups of the bolsters, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
James

Thanks for the reply. Not sure what you mean by "and attach the harness from the seat to the harness of the car assuming it’s still there". Please clarify if possible.

My NSX has the factory seatbelts and receivers as well as a Comptech harness bar with 4 point harness seatbelts.

I will PM you my email. If you could please send high res photos of the seats, and close ups of the bolsters, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
James

What he means is that sometimes when people put aftermarket seats in their cars they either cut and remove the factory harness. If the factory harness (the one that comes through the floor carpet) is still in tact and has the OEM connector on it then you will be good to go. If the recaros you are removing have factory receivers attached to them you could remove those and attach them to these OEM seats.

What he means is that sometimes when people put aftermarket seats in their cars they either cut and remove the factory harness. If the factory harness (the one that comes through the floor carpet) is still in tact and has the OEM connector on it then you will be good to go. If the recaros you are removing have factory receivers attached to them you could remove those and attach them to these OEM seats.
Ahhhh....the power harness. I understand now. Thanks for the explanation. I will have to go check and see what the previous owner did. Fingers crossed it's still there and intact!

Ahhhh....the power harness. I understand now. Thanks for the explanation. I will have to go check and see what the previous owner did. Fingers crossed it's still there and intact!

It's REALLY easy to tuck the harness under the carpet so if you don't see it under the seat make sure you feel around and see if you can feel the harness under the carpet

The left plug is from the seat and the right one is from the floor harness.

d90f1c73bffa89b5ca1c36aa59e297ea.jpg

Yes, they are, but you should know that while the passenger seat is in perfect condition, the driver's side has 3 deep scratches on the outside bolster where a thoughtless mechanic got it and out while moving the car. I can send you pics. I bought the replacement seats from a Primer in LA, who shipped them to me via Greyhound, which we found the cheapest way to ship. If you are interested, we can discuss price by PM.

Hi [MENTION=22396]jukngene[/MENTION], no disrespect but if you want to sell you seats, could you make a for sale thread of your own? I don’t know why you are posting in my for sale thread trying to sell your seats. Thank you.

I apologize. I will delete my posts. Didn't really mean to hijack your sale. Posts deleted.

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't see a private message function. Can you give me some guidance

Your account is too new. You won’t be able to use the PM function. Feel free to leave me your number or email and I will contact you.

Seats are SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back