• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM 16"/17" Rims

I'm looking for a complete set of stock 16"/17" OEM rims. My original deal from another source fell through so I'm in the market again. The rims must be straight, no dings, curb rashes or chorme plating and prefer without tires.

Thanks for your help.

Al Terpak

sir, i have a set from my 97 with only 215 orig miles on them and include the michelin pilot sports ...i can remove the tires as well but the tires are absolutely mint and new....not one, repeat one, repeat not one nick,cut,scratch,abrasion,peeling or anything on ANY wheel. see my gallery and you'll see how i take care of my 7 collector cars. my gallery is here on nsx prime and my name's the same "honda4281". the wheels aren't in the pics...just my collection...i put blitz 03 racings on my nsx and don't need these anymore...i was saving them for another nsx...i now have three nsx's with aftermarket wheels on all of them...this is my last set..i saved these because they are "new" in every way. if you still need them email me or call and i'll get pics tonight ane email back to you. selling everything for $1000 obo.
bill
240-882-4891 cell
410-535-2206 home

Al,
I could not send you a PM???
but anyway
i'll try to get you some pic this weekend
i have rims and tires...
in florida too
what do you think?
steve

Back