• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM and aftermarket parts for sale

I went through my storage this weekend and found lots of forgotten treasures LOL. Prices are posted and shipping is not included or associated payment fees. Feel free to message or text me at (530) 999-8756. Everything is located in Medford Oregon if you would rather pick up.
Parts for sale

• Airbag $175
  • SOLD SRS Reel $150
  • SOLD 1993 ECU 91-94 $300
  • SOLD Exedy twin disk clutch $400
  • SOLD OEM seats excellent condition. They come with buttons just not installed on picture. The driver seat it missing tabs on bottom rails $1200
  • SOLD Tein Circuit Master RA aluminum body coilovers almost new with upgraded front spring rates $650
  • Comptech Billet Oil pump new $800
  • SOLD Carbon intake manifold cover $200
  • SOLD Prodrive wheels 17x7.5 +44 and 18x9.5 +44 $1000 one rear wheel has damage on spoke and a few knick on wheels from storage. Inside barrel on 2 wheels is scratched from BBK kit. These would be perfect to powercoat or a excellent forged track day set as is.
  • 13. RC 440 injectors $250
  • RC 550 injectors $300
  • RC 650 injectors $350
  • SOLD Prospeed RDX injectors with chip $250
  • Factory injectors $100
  • SOLD Route KS Mirror covers $300
  • SOLD Used Cruise control switch $50

1993 ECU M/T sold to JVTEC95
Tein RA Coilovers sold to ItsjasonT
SRS cable reel sold to HKZ286
Prospeed injectors and cruise control switch sold to JVTEC95
Route KS mirror covers sold to Signalpuke
Seats and carbon manifold cover sold to 91rednsx
Prodrive wheels sold to Thanhnsx
Exedy clutch is sold to Dreamwork.

Last edited:
Hello- are the rdx injectors and chip plug and play for 91? For i/h/e? If so, i’ll take them. Lmk, thank you- ira

If your ECU doesn't currently have a ZIF Socket soldered to it you would need to have one installed in order for the chip to be plug and play.

New Comptech Oil pump, RC injectors, and airbag are still for sale OBO at this point. Everything else is sold.

Back