• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Car Cover and Bag For Sale

SOLD!!!

For Sale - OEM Car Cover and Bag in near new condition. Located in Southeastern NC. $850 packaged and shipped to lower 48 states. Here's the story. Purchased this cover and 2 months later had a multi-stage paint restoration done on my '99 Berlina Black NSX. Paint is now near perfect. So every time I walked through the garage I was lifting the cover to see the beautiful finish. The car sits in a carpeted garage. Decided to pack up the cover and leave it off. Has probably been on the car for a total of about 10 -12 weeks. The only blemish is on the interior lower edges where the cover rubs against the shoulder of the tires. Shown in photo # 5. Otherwise cover is flawless - inside and exterior. No stains, rips or snags. Bag is as new as well. Long time NSX owner (two NSX's - 1999 and 2002) NSXCA Southeast Regional Representative, NSXPO 2013 Chairman and MidEast NSX Meet organizer.View attachment 171355View attachment 171356View attachment 171357View attachment 171358View attachment 171359View attachment 171360View attachment 171361

Last edited:
Sale pending!!!!

Back